Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Micky Savage
February 13, 2009, 10:25 pm
rate this thread
If u running Vista call Texecom for patch.
Win 98se 2000 ME or XP should load no problems but you must load Wintex
Light NOT Pro.
Only difference is a few tweaks for software and a £200+ price tag for
Once installed plug the dongle into the USB port and windows should find it
and give it a serial port number. (check control panel/system/device
manager/ports (com & lpt))
Then in Wintex select this port in the drop down menu.
And remember the old adage "If all else fails Read the instructions"
If this don't help post again with more details of problem.
- » WELCOME ... to ME ..first time in this NG - take a bit of time over me
- — Next thread in » Electronic Security in UK
- » Electronic component suppliers | online electronic store in dubai
- — Newest thread in » Electronic Security in UK
- » Verizon to Fund 5G Inventions for Emergency Responders [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum