Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Want to know more on the primier please
- Micky Savage
January 17, 2009, 1:39 pm
rate this thread
Re: Want to know more on the primier please
I take it you mean the Premier series (u as bad as me for spelling).
The series starts at the 24 ; 24 zones max ,4 keypads max ,16 user codes.
and ends with the 88 boasting 640 zones max; 64 keypads max and up to 500
All can be configured as 4 wire, 2 wire eol or 2 wire "biscuit" chips on a
The great thing is that these panels can take other manufacturers eol chips
so on a refit you can use the existing cabling and eol. (replaced an old ADE
system last year 2 loops 86 devices.)
Programming can be done from the keypad but takes forever on a new instal,or
in no time at all using texecoms "Wintex" software.
Goes without saying all panels comply with BS and ENSO regs so can accept
"fob" or radio devices for setting. Also Texecoms autodialler can be fitted
or a modem ,redcare STU or dualcom.
All in all a great Panel.
(can you tell I like 'em?)
- » Electronic component suppliers | online electronic store in dubai
- — Newest thread in » Electronic Security in UK
- » Hackers use streaming service to steal your personal information [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum