Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Regal Safe RS125
April 16, 2009, 8:20 pm
rate this thread
Re: Regal Safe RS125
Must be 30yrs since I fitted a Bently but IIR they were the first to use a
NVM chip .
Check the pcb for a set of jumpers at the side of the processor chip (the
NVM is part of the chip) .They used to be marked "Boot" .Power down short
link apply battery ,panel gose into fault.Remove battery remove link, power
up from mains enter default user code.
Later panels used the reset button (similar to Texecom) but the factory
resets were always in the engineers manual .
Trouble is Bently loved flowcharts so their manuals were all little boxes
with arrows pointing everywhere.
Find the instalation flowchart and where it says enter eng code look for an
arrow pointing to New code this then says reset/change follow reset for
- » Electronic component suppliers | online electronic store in dubai
- — Newest thread in » Electronic Security in UK
- » UTC?s Interlogix division to close down by end of 2019
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Two Widely Used Ad Blocker Extensions for Chrome Caught in Ad Fraud Scheme [telecom ...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum