How to Takeover Any Alarm System

Attention All Security Professionals,

If you have a panel that has a lockout code in place, take a look at this product. As long as the alarm panel can report in standard communication formats, this device will work just fine. Installation only takes a few minutes, and can create a lucrative takeover market in your area.

This device works perfect on those proprietary systems out there that require special programmers or special knowledge to reprogram.

formatting link
Thank you

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:58:09 -0400, Jim Rojas mused:

'Work just fine' as in doesn't do what you say it will?

A takeover does not just involve changing the arc number.

How exactly do you takeover an alarm system without actually touching it? I assume you don't actualy work in the security industry and have just decided to market something that is absolutely useless to any professional?

Reply to
Lurch

I have been in the alarm business for 27 years. I do not make this device, or profit in its sale in anyway.

They offer a 30 day guarantee.

Why not just give it a try? Don't be afraid to try new things that can possibly line your pockets full of cash. Why should all the large companies make all the big money?

Jim Rojas

Lurch wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:23:57 -0400, Jim Rojas mused:

Bold statement.

And? That's about 335 days short of everyone elses minimum guarantee period.

You may have been in the business for 27 years but have clearly not learnt anything and haven't got any idea what taking over an IAS involves.

Not sure why you're touting your US crap in a uk.* newsgroup either.

Reply to
Lurch

Since I don't live in the UK, I have no idea what you an IAS is all about. But since we are both in the same business, then the information is relevant. Many other UK dealers might find the information quite useful.

Cheers

Jim Rojas

Lurch wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:30:26 -0400, Jim Rojas mused:

Although we might be in the same business we couldn't be any more different in the way things are done.

Reply to
Lurch

Hi Jim, I'm new here. You post a lot about Brinks. Is there a very short summary of what it's about.

Reply to
Peter

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.