help needed choosing security components please

This is what I want to do:

Have at least four video cameras which can be recorded onto a pc hard drive. The recording should only start when my home alarm system goes off. At the same time the pc will dial out to a mobile phone so that the switched camera feeds can be seen on the mobile display. Also it would be nice, though not entirely necessary, if dialing a code into the same mobile phone would activate a relay or similar device back at the pc so that other things can be turned on remotely.

I know most of these things can be done separately but is there an off the shelf system that will do it all? If not I would appreciate ideas for preferably cheap individual bits that will make the whole.

Reply to
clangers_snout
Loading thread data ...

hi!.... try to visit this link,

it might provide help!!!.... Good luck on your plans!!!!!

Reply to
arem_29

hi!!! i hope u were doin fine!!! try visiting this link,

formatting link
might provide you useful infos!!!

Reply to
arem_29

..... but the thief could go for your PC, you will see nothing and have nothing stored to show the police. At the moment I have just a dialler connected to a burglar alarm that dials my mobile or any other number . What I would like to have would be an arrangement where the cameras would be also switched on by the burglar alarm but would feed in some way directly video or at least pictures via broadband to a website. This equipment should not be conspicuous to the casual thief as PC is. Sending video also to a mobile would be a nice touch. Roman

Reply to
r_mervart

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.