WTF

formatting link
can I still take the test he asks, you have to wonder about some people

Doug

Reply to
Doug
Loading thread data ...

yea , but he voted for Obama. he should get the job.

Reply to
KingFish

You have to admire his tenacity, though. He really wants to be a cop.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cops have the best weed.

Hey Frank, is it legal to grow marijuana in BC?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Funny you should ask that. I'd been listening to a radio talk show on CKNW when this very subject was answered by BC's Attorney General. Apparently, there are over 3000 individuals registered to grow weed for personal medical reasons (glaucoma, cancer, kidney disease) in Canada not just BC. AFAIK it's "legal" as long as it's for personal use, but if you're "registered", you're pretty well immune from Police raids on your house. Mind you, I think the cops take a dim view of anyone having

200 plants in their house using the excuse that's it's for "personal use", but one or two's OK *as long as no one complains*. You should really check with the local authority because I hear every jurisdiction may have their own "view". The issue is real sensitive these days. In case you haven't heard, we're in the middle of a gang turf war. I was a block away from the mall in Langley when I thought I heard automatic weapons fire. I thought it might have been a movie production, but as it turns out, it was a gang hit... in broad daylight... at a busy shopping mall... Scary!
Reply to
Frank Olson

Very well said, Joe. :-)

Maybe, just maybe, the Obama people will finally see the light. He already has ordered the DEA not to raid prescription pot "pharmacies" that are legal in California.

I don't know if you like Glenn Beck or not but he is pushing the issue on his show. He is asking for the feds to either decriminalize it, or enforce the laws uniformly -- so there is no more "gray area".

That's an interesting site, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Really? Hmm. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

True, but it has been known to cause unwanted pregnancies...

Your honor, I was trying to help reduce the nation's dependance on foreign oil when all of a suudden these guys from DEA showed up and...

Get's your motor running, eh?

Does it taste anything like brownies?

Yep, and everyone knows that happy cows make better milk.

Regards, Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass

What's even more "mind boggling" is that (at least according to the stats presented during the show) there are over 1,000,000 Cannibis smokers in Canada who are "using" for "medical reasons"... I figure most of them are on the west coast... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

I guess " The land of fruits and nuts " runs further north than I realized.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.