WTB: SIS Reporter Software

Does anyone have a copy of SIS DOS based reporter or automation software they would like to sell? I need it for some old Osborne Hoffman QAII receivers. It seems those receivers are no longer supported in the newer windows based packages. The client cannot justify spending $2,000+ for other automation software just to monitor a handful of dialers.

I have looked at SIMS, MAS, BOLD, Patriot, as well as many others...way out of line for the need at hand.

If you know of anythig that will support OH QAII receivers, and is reasonably priced, please let me know.

Thank you

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

I may have an old DOS SIMS program..or maybe SIS I always get the confused. Im pretty sure I have one of them with docs and everything - auto setup cables. I will check later today or tomorrow morning.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I thought that SIMS (or some similar vendor) offered a "free" version of the automation software that was fully functional but limited to 50 accounts. If less than 50 = "handful of dialers" (accounts) that might work.

Reply to
Roland Moore

I didn't realize that I had it here at the house.

It IS SIMS (The Alarm Center) 4.0 dos. It says its single user but I'm pretty sure we had two seats at our little CS at one time. Looks like I have everything, but I'll double check if you're interested. It's like from 1995 though!

Reply to
Crash Gordon

SORRY...IT'S **SIS** (The Alarm Center) 4.0 dos.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

That would be perfect.

Thanks

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

SIMS doesn't support the OH QAII receiver.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Not sure where you looked, but all three SIMS automation products support the OH QuickAlert recievers and have since they were released.

Reply to
Steve Ryckman

Hello Steve

It's good to know that you take a peek in, every once in awhile.

Take care.......

Reply to
Jim

Were you able to find the software package?

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Yes I have it.

| > It IS SIMS (The Alarm Center) 4.0 dos. It says its single user but I'm | > pretty sure we had two seats at our little CS at one time. Looks like I | > have | > everything, but I'll double check if you're interested. It's like from | > 1995 | > though! | >

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Let me know what your asking price is. Contact me directly via email.

Thanks

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335 snipped-for-privacy@tech-man.com

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.