WTB: Honeywell Manuals

Does anyone have any Honeywell 5503, 5505 manuals? Paper copies are fine.

I would be interested in any of the older Honeywell manuals.

Thanks

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

Wasn't that just a Radx 6112?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Honeywell has there own firmware on all those 55xx panels.

I have most of the Honeywell product handlers for the D5200 programmer, I just want the manuals for my collection. They do differ slightly, and the keypads are totally different in appearance.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Reply to
Roland Moore

Yep...they were ugly annoying keypads. I have the handlers too- took over a few of them when Honeywell disappeared around here years ago. The handlers were different, but the panels were RAM-able with the standard RAM software.

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

With the expanded ram card and/or by dumping out the 8112 handlers :-)

Last new 6112 I installed was around 96 I think...somewhere around then.

| > I have most of the Honeywell product handlers for the D5200 programmer, I | > just want the manuals for my collection. They do differ slightly, and the | > keypads are totally different in appearance. | >

| > Jim Rojas | >

| >

| >

| >>

| >>

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

We should compare notes...I think I have most of the handlers on my B card, If you need any that you are missing, I can upload them to your D5200.

I worked for Honeywell from 1980-1986, I installed many 5503 & 5505 panels back then.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I have all the Radionics handlers on my A card, and most of the Honeywell handlers on my B card.

I wish there was a way to archive those handlers on CD or Flash Drive in case my programmers bite the dust...

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Reply to
Roland Moore

Were they on the original 5 1/4 floopies that came with RAM? I just found my original RAM software out in my garage.

btw..whatever happened to your guy that needed SIS?

| > Last new 6112 I installed was around 96 I think...somewhere around then. | >

| >

| >

| >

| > | > I have most of the Honeywell product handlers for the D5200 | > programmer, | > I | > | > just want the manuals for my collection. They do differ slightly, and | > the | > | > keypads are totally different in appearance. | > | >

| > | > Jim Rojas | > | >

| > | >

| > | >

| > | >>

| > | >>

| > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

He still wants it. What is your asking price?

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I don't have those accounts anymore the clients disappeared or went belly up. Currently, I only service what I have left of 4112, 2112, 6112's I have out there. My interest in Radx waned after the 7112 debacle, after that I kinda just stuck to 6112's and serviced some other stuff, but didn't install much after a few 7212's (which I hated programming). Then discovered the alternate to Radx and pretty much stuck to that forever.

I had a pretty good friend in Honeywell at the time, but that's not how I got the handlers.

I'll have to look at my 5200's to see if I have them still loaded (kinda doubt it).

| >

| >

| > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I can use the manuals if you have them. I can scan them and convert them to PDF.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I dunno, tell me what you think is fair for both of us, you have my em addr.

| > btw..whatever happened to your guy that needed SIS? | >

| >

| >

| > | > Last new 6112 I installed was around 96 I think...somewhere around | > then. | > | >

| > | >

| > | >

| > | >

| > | > | > I have most of the Honeywell product handlers for the D5200 | > | > programmer, | > | > I | > | > | > just want the manuals for my collection. They do differ slightly, | > and | > | > the | > | > | > keypads are totally different in appearance. | > | > | >

| > | > | > Jim Rojas | > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | > "Crash Gordon" wrote in message | > | > | > news:45764236$0$25787$ snipped-for-privacy@news.qwest.net... | > | > | >> Wasn't that just a Radx 6112? | > | > | >>

| > | > | >>

| > | > | >>

| > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | | > | > | | > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

For which ones? I don't have any Honeywell. I have some Radx stuff as PDF's and I may still have the Radionics Bible around somewhere.

| > I had a pretty good friend in Honeywell at the time, but that's not how I | > got the handlers. | >

| > I'll have to look at my 5200's to see if I have them still loaded (kinda | > doubt it). | >

| >

| >

| >

| > | >

| > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | >

| > | > | | > | > | | > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I have all the Radx PDF's and at least 7 bibles on hand here. Hopefully someday some ex Honeywell employee will find them in his/her garage and decide to let me scan them.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.