wireless fire alarm system needed

Hi,

I need to get the following for my house. Could anyone point me to a company (in the UK) who supplies these please?

Zone 4 Wire Free Control Panel

10 Wireless Detector/Sounders 4 Wireless Smoke/Heat Detectors without sounder 6 Wireless Call Points

Many Thanks,

Ed.

Reply to
Ed
Loading thread data ...

A four zone panel with 20 points eh? Don't think that's possible.

Sorry I don't know anyone on that side of the pond, but I am curious as to what you refer to as a "call point" - whats that ?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

A call point is one of those little red 'break glass' boxes for setting off the fire alarm. I don't know about zone 4 panels, but that's what I've been quoted for.

Ed.

Reply to
Ed

Ah, ok, we call them Pull Stations - I've never seen a wireless one, but I suppose you could just put a wireless transmitter attached to it.

| > Sorry I don't know anyone on that side of the pond, but I am curious as to | > what you refer to as a "call point" - whats that ? | >

| A call point is one of those little red 'break glass' boxes for setting | off the fire alarm. I don't know about zone 4 panels, but that's what | I've been quoted for. | | Ed. | >

| >

Reply to
Crash Gordon

formatting link

Reply to
coord

Yah, see the little transmitter tucked in there? I don't do any commercial fire anymore...so I don't keep up on that stuff.

| >

| >

| > | > Sorry I don't know anyone on that side of the pond, but I am curious as | > to | > | > what you refer to as a "call point" - whats that ? | > | >

| > | A call point is one of those little red 'break glass' boxes for setting | > | off the fire alarm. I don't know about zone 4 panels, but that's what | > | I've been quoted for. | > | | > | Ed. | > | >

| > | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Easily possible with wireless. The 4 zones are hardwire, the 20 "points" are wireless

Sorry I don't know anyone on that side of the pond, but I am curious as to what you refer to as a "call point" - whats that ?

Reply to
mikey

There isn't a hardwire connection on a wireless receiver, it's uh, wireless so they call 'em points instead of zones... and you have them report as required using programming

Reply to
mikey

Read the OP again.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.