Wireless alarm goodies

Wireless alarm system are "deaf" and "dead" during the transmition with an external low power transmitter on the frequency. This problem is well known in telecommunication and is called "Radio Frequency Interference" (RFI).

: RFI muzzle any possible incoming signal from the sensors.

ALL brands, OLD or NEW are affected by RFI, the receiver is muzzled to dead and does no longer detected INTRUSION and other type of alarms.

Some smart sellers guy's try to let you believe that RFI is detected, maybe, but RFI can't be avoided and signals are muzzled. This RFI problem is well know by intruders... Did you know?

I know, RFI problems happen only to others but you..

:TEST YOURS if you have one, get a FCC/CE approved transmitter... : For all frequency types of wireless alarm systems see at:

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
++++ lookup how easy you can get a sheap RFI disturbing transmitter.

Paul

Reply to
.pull.
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Robert L Bass

pull.shootyerowndangselfalready

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Reply to
Roland

vomited in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Hello Paul, Welkom rug, u nutteloos moronic eenvoudig uneducated liggend liberaal scumbagstuk van hond shit. Wij hebben uw eindeloze boring toespraken en verkeerde informatie over alarmsystemen gemist. Aangenaam, doe ons allen een gunst en ga door en trek uw hoofd uit uw ezel, dan spruit het. Dank.

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Were you around the last time Paul showed up trolling this line? I don't recall whether he had left by the time you arrived or not. Paul claims to be in Belgium where he says he used a wireless headset to defeat his alarm system. He never mentioned how the headset managed to transmit anything.

Paul's an expert troll. He can keep the newsgroup busy arguing with his funny posts for months at a time. If you annoy him you're likely to receive tons of email messages about the subject. If you respond at all he'll keep making preposterous arguments in an effort to get you riled up. That is his central purpose -- getting folks angry.

Imagine if he started pestering Jiminex. The old moron would get so angry his rowboat would suffer a nuclear meltdown. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

this is one of the nutjobs we were telling you about a week or so ago. he'd been mia for probably close to a year now...i suspect he was in a mental ward somewhere, but now hes back yoiu can look forward (not) to lots of wacko posts about some stupid wireless system he bought.

supposedly he's from Belgium...english is not his mother tongue so if youwannatawkoverhis head youcanwith streetglish :_0 and he wont grok whatu say.

| > Wireless alarm system are "deaf" and "dead" during the transmition | > with an external low power transmitter on the frequency. | > This problem is well known in telecommunication and is called "Radio | > Frequency Interference" (RFI). | >

| > : RFI muzzle any possible incoming signal from the sensors. | >

| > ALL brands, OLD or NEW are affected by RFI, the receiver is muzzled to | > dead and does no longer detected INTRUSION and other type of alarms. | >

| > Some smart sellers guy's try to let you believe that RFI is detected, | > maybe, but RFI can't be avoided and signals are muzzled. | > This RFI problem is well know by intruders... Did you know? | >

| > I know, RFI problems happen only to others but you.. | >

| > :TEST YOURS if you have one, get a FCC/CE approved transmitter... | > : For all frequency types of wireless alarm systems see at: | >

formatting link
| >
formatting link
| >
formatting link
++++ | > lookup how easy you can get a sheap RFI disturbing transmitter. | >

| > Paul | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Stranger, I'll eat your thumb too, I grok.

Reply to
Roland

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:49:46 -0500, "Robert L Bass" wrote: ... That is his central purpose -- getting folks angry.

Robert,

I like to inform owners and future owners about those miserable wireless alarm systems who aren't reliable when disturbed (voluntary or not) with RFI, no waning anymore.

Throw them away....

I'm sure Robert that YOU know how to circumvent that RFI problem, but you are to snugger and avoid to tell it to the public, manufacturers.

Paul

Reply to
.pull.

. snipped-for-privacy@.shoot. wrote (to RLB):

"Snugger"... right...

Reply to
Frank Olson

You overestimate me. I have yet to find any evidence of an RFI problem so I've made no effort to circumvent one.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You seem to have some knowlwdge the rest of us here don't. Since you know of this RFI problem, why post about it here? Why not let all the wireless manufacturers know directly? I am sure they would each give your concern all of the consideration it is due.

Reply to
Roland Moore

I dont sell any alarm sytem. Radio frequency interference (RFI)is a well know problem without solution in alarm sytems (shared non RFI garantied uncontrolled frequencies).

Paul

Reply to
.pull.

made no effort to circumvent one.

Of course you don't find any evidence, the system is deaf on alarm giving during RFI, its just dead and you don't know it, no warning.

Intruders with a small power transmitter on the frequency, they know the system is bingo but they will not tell you that Robert. Just continue to sell some more to your RFI problem ignorant clients.

When an intrusion occure and there is no alarm, its impossible to prove that the system was ON and interfered.. Even if the owner has been informed that there is a eventual RFI muzzling possibility how will the owner proof its a bad technology who is used for those alarm systems?

Paul

Reply to
.pull.

rolandyerwastinyerbreathpaulisfreekinmoronandyouwilltawkyerselfbluewifhim

It's something in the air in Belgium.

| > Robert, | >

| > I like to inform owners and future owners about those miserable | > wireless alarm systems who aren't reliable when disturbed (voluntary | > or not) with RFI, no waning anymore. | >

| > Throw them away.... | >

| > I'm sure Robert that YOU know how to circumvent that RFI problem, but | > you are to snugger and avoid to tell it to the public, manufacturers. | >

| >

| > Paul | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Reply to
Roland Moore

I think they let him out of the asylum (seriously)...he's been gone for a long while, maybe almost a year now.

| > It's something in the air in Belgium. | >

| >

| > | > Robert, | > | >

| > | > I like to inform owners and future owners about those miserable | > | > wireless alarm systems who aren't reliable when disturbed (voluntary | > | > or not) with RFI, no waning anymore. | > | >

| > | > Throw them away.... | > | >

| > | > I'm sure Robert that YOU know how to circumvent that RFI problem, but | > | > you are to snugger and avoid to tell it to the public, manufacturers. | > | >

| > | >

| > | > Paul | > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

But you say I have knowledge of the problem and its solution. How is that?

While older, simpler systems might have problems this is not the case with newer designs. The presence of a "jamming" signal will trigger an alert if it interferes with the RF supervision.

The vast majority of burglars are not equipped with RF transmitters. They just kick in a door and do their dirty work. Also, thieves rarely know which system is in place, let alone what frequency it uses or even whether it is wireless or hard-wired. In the United States the primary cause of burglary is drug addiction. The typical drug addict, if he came into possession of a tunable RF transmitter capable of overcoming an alarm system, would probably sell it for money to buy a fix.

There are a very small number of "professional" thieves compared to the thousands of idiots looking for a fix. True pros almost never try to defeat an alarm system. Instead they just select another house that is less likely to cause them problems. Those with the knowledge, skills and equipment to defeat a modern alarm system usually target the most expensive estates where they can get a multi-million dollar haul. Those places rarely employ inexpensive wireless systems. Many of them have multi-tiered security systems incorporating CCTV cameras, alarms and even guard services.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Paul is not in or from Belgium. He's an American. The whole Belgium thing is just part of his troll bait. Notice in a recent post he used the expression, "Bingo!" That's American slang. He frequently lapses into near-proper US grammar. Then he switches back to pidgin English.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I've often asked you the same question when you state you "have knowledge" about where I work. Why should one "troll" be different from another?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.