Window Security Recommendations

Doug!!! "You da man!!!" :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

I am still laughing hard. Damn Doug you just authored the funniest post I have ever read. Now if you get really bored you can start a list dedicated to all the far-fetched stories Bass ever told. One of my all-time favorites is the one where the orthodox Jews would have Bass come to their house during Passover so he could arm/disarm their alarm (maybe it was turn their lights on-either way it was a doozy). You have to go WAYYYYYYYYY back to find that story, but it still hasn't lost it's zing for being a Bass whopper. What was your favorite Bass baloney story (and the "Excuse me, who are you calling white? I'm PINK" story is already spoken for)?

Reply to
no wires showing

Well maybe, but its more that he uses the age old threat of, "I'll sue you", which is so passe'. It may work with some but others know what a crock the threat is, especially when his reasons for threatening are so laughable. I wonder when the last time was that he had to spend his money on an attorney. The cost may cut some of his trips to Brazil short and besides, I don't know just how comfortable he would be in a court room, especially knowing that if he lost, he would have to pay for the other persons legal fees. He wouldn't want to pay my attorney's fees. It hurts every time I talk to him.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Hmmmm... The link to your "contract form" now points to Bass-Home's "Website Rfresh" page... It would appear that Alarm Central is no longer "UL Listed" (they've "overhauled" their website recently and removed any mention of UL), nor are they members of CSAA

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Bwahahahahahahahahahhaha!!! You gotta hand it to Robert... He does have "Chutspah".

Reply to
Frank Olson

Anything is better than the "central station" Bass operated out of his West Hartford garage. When the divorce hit he sold the few accounts he had to that Associated dump on Main Street in East Hartford. Remember the Sport's Page Bar on Main by Governor's Blvd, Norm? The Central Station was right next door.

Sadly enough Bass isn't the only one skirting the law. Protect America is mailing systems to clients, having them self install, and offering downloading services. The only difference though is Bass is PINK!

Reply to
no wires showing

You're absolutely right Bob.......It hurts to talk to an Attorney.

But, Mr. Bass being who he is, knows that there's a question about whether his divorce attorney has been paid in full............

He must get a reduced rate for all the suits he thinks he can start...... Quantity discount or something like that........

If he only knew..........

He probably thinks he can use a public defender again to handle his law suits........hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Norm

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Frank...you just let the cat outta the bag.............. Mr. Bass was probably shut off for creating havoc with them as he does here in ASA. Where oh where did all his accounts go? Maybe we should look out for the latest news release from "BassHomeAlarmCentral" of Brazil.

BTW it is interesting how some of the Centrals are dropping UL...too much money and no return I guess......

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Yeah, I remember the Sport's Page Bar, accross from P&W...... Many years ago though and many beers........

I remember Associated also, used to go there to pay the monitoring bill for the Moose Lodge.

Good ole days.........

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

careful picking on bAss. I hear his lawyer knows voodoo. Well he isn't actually a lawyer. He's at instantvoodoo.com

Reply to
joe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.