Will pet friendly motion detector work with my dog?

Hi Tim,

I'm away from my office at the moment, staying with friends in Tampa while I'm going through chemotherapy at the Moffitt Cancer Research Center. I'll be back late on Weds, 10/04/06 if you want to give me a call. I have about a four day window after each course of chemo. After that I can't work for about ten days and then I start to recover... only to start the next round. :(

I no longer use the Comcast email (too much spam). My sales@ address works though a phone call is best. Mike in Customer Support can help with orders but he's not a Napco expert. If you still need the formware, let me know and I'll help.

Regards, Robert L Bass Bass Home Electronics

formatting link

Reply to
firemanhalo
Loading thread data ...

Not a problem. I haven't been keeping up with this group and didn't realize you were going through that. Best wishes for your recovery.

I'm not in a huge hurry-- I'll assume you'll get to my email when you get the chance.

-Tim

Reply to
Tim Fischer

It's only a matter of a little time now.... You're a dead man, eh?

Maybe it's time to set things right with the persons you have wronged and seek forgivness. It's not too late.

Reply to
G. Morgan

man youse guys is tough, the guy's goin't through Chemo..for real?

lemme tell ya I went through something like that shit a few years ago and it's a bitch...physically and brainwave-wise, if they told me tomorrow I had to do it again - I wouldn't. I lost 85lbs and half my brain, dunno how my family stood my attitude.

| > Then it'll take him even longer to answer emails | | LOL | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

bAss won't survive because he has only half the brain capacity and no compassion himself for his fellow man. He might be able to get some peace if he had half the compassion you are showing him.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Everywhere Man

I'm just pointing out facts, if he dies as Jim says (which I don't want to happen) then he'll take longer to answer email

Reply to
Mark Leuck

That sounds like a real PITA. Get well soon!

Would this be the same "Mike" that's your brother? The one that's running a business "independent" of yours yet has the same phone numbers and "LiveHelp" link on his website that you use?

can help

From what I've seen here, there *isn't* a "Napco expert" at any of the websites you run.

Reply to
Frank Olson

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you owe me a monitor too!!!!

Reply to
G. Morgan

I didn't say I wished he was dead. I just wanted to point out that if anyone wanted anything from him, they'd better hurry up because he's not going to be around too much longer. Lung cancer is one of those things that just keeps popping up in other parts of the body and it's going to get you sooner, rather than later. I really hope he stays around for awhile .......

and gets to think about that,every day for the rest of his short, pitifully miserable life. I can't think of a more deserving person to have that experience.

Wish him dead? No way!

That wouldn't be nice.

Reply to
Jim

Where in the Hell did you find a 76lbs Greyhound? It sounds like that one doesn't race much. Just lays around on the couch watching tv or somethin'

Reply to
Ratchet442

It looks like they can get bigger than that

formatting link

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.