Where the heck is Jim Rojas??

Loading thread data ...

The last time I checked, I was still in Tampa.

Jim Rojas

Frank Ols> Just wondering...

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Thank Bass! I had visions of you languishing in some deep dark dungeon under the Dallas courthouse.

What's newz?

Reply to
Frank Olson

I am just working on new tech-man.com PHP version. This will allow me to run my website & mirrors on Unix & Apache servers.

Jim Rojas

Frank Ols>> The last time I checked, I was still in Tampa.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

And I'll bet you've got all the source coding on a lap top so you can upload it from any convenient Starbucks with wireless internet access... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

He's waiting for Heidi Fleiss to change her sheets.

RW

Reply to
allucan8

I'd heard the she just kept a big roller at the foot of the bed with a crank handle at the head.

Jim just turns the handle and watches. He's writing a manual and is taking notes.

Reply to
Jim

Yeah! I always knew there was something wrong with that boy! I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed. He ought to stop spending so much time writing shit and more time getting his dick wet. RW

Reply to
allucan8

Yeah! I always knew there was something wrong with that boy! I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed. He ought to stop spending so much time writing shit and more time getting his dick wet. RW

Reply to
Just Looking

I'ts better wet. Less wear and tear. If you prefer dry, she'll be calling you "Stubby" by the time you're 30.

Reply to
allucan8

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.