where'd he go?

Anyone got any ideas where Bass might be? How about you FL guys, any news? I am sure we are all worried about his unexplained absence, besides nobody is as fun to pick on as the burger meister.

Reply to
moe
Loading thread data ...

Now you've gone and done it.... I had finally reached a state of meditative ASA calm.... but NOOOOO..... you had to invoke the name of the big mouth fish.... grrrrrr.......

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Reply to
tigerwould

No its been boring and now you have nobody to be annoying to. I still want to know what happened to Mike, anyone check the obituaries in New Jersey?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I wouldn't exactly say I was "worried" about his sudden departure/absence from the Group. I am concerned that his health problem (he mentioned he was having some heart trouble earlier this year) may have something to do with it, though... I've never wished the man "ill", but I must admit that it's been down-right pleasant around here without him...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Check with the men in white suits carry butterfly nets

Reply to
Solo Rider

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.