What is it ???

formatting link
Not sure what model or MFG. Taking over a system that has three of these things on the ceiling. Would like to put specs in the file.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Might be Ademco 990. Can't really tell with the high resolution pic you took... :)

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Hey, I used my camera phone. Not the best, but this phone is waterproof. I have actually managed to keep this phone and keep it working for more than 2 years now. The sucky camera is a small price to pay for a phone that works when I need it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Couldn't find a 990 on the Ademco website (this is a new installation), and its not even close to the 997 I did find. Nor is it a 280 or 290. I'll keep looking.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

They had Aleph XP-40s (discontinued) for their wall mounts. Maybe an Aleph? I know Aleph does not have all their motions listed on their website.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

RRRRrrriiiippppp it off the ceiling. There should be a name and model somewhere on that flying saucer.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

I will if I have to, but the company that I am taking it over from is still installing it, and Dean is bigger than me.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Then it is considerably a wise choice to leave it as is....................................

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

closes thing I could find..

formatting link

check with the vendor the guy uses.. RTS

Reply to
Rockytsquirrel

newsfe24.iad...

might be a linear 360

Reply to
nick markowitz

Could be Rokonet but are you sure it's part of the security system? it could be a motion that triggers lighting

Reply to
mleuck

snipped-for-privacy@newsfe24.iad...

Never seen Linear make any 360

Reply to
mleuck

I considered that. I will find out eventually. Just gotta wait for the installer to get out of my way.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.