What is a "8" error code on a Napco Signature SS4509/SS4509M

Hi guys, I used to install alarms many years ago and one of my customers ca lled me up and asked what the "8" error code was on a Napco Signature SS450

9/SS4509M panel. The customer is also using the CC4500 Napco keypads. Batte ry was replaced about 2 months ago. Help?
Reply to
Scott Neuman
Loading thread data ...

called me up and asked what the "8" error code was on a Napco Signature SS4

509/SS4509M panel. The customer is also using the CC4500 Napco keypads. Bat tery was replaced about 2 months ago. Help?

Also, all the lights come on on the keypad like you had a zone error.

Reply to
Scott Neuman

called me up and asked what the "8" error code was on a Napco Signature SS4

509/SS4509M panel. The customer is also using the CC4500 Napco keypads. Bat tery was replaced about 2 months ago. Help?

It should also be mentioned the customer is having intermittent phone line issue. Verizon is working on it. I'm assuming that is the problem. One issu e the customer had also was to set the alarm with the phone line issues and the alarm went off for about ten minutes and then turned itself off. Is it supposed to do that?

Reply to
Scott Neuman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.