Whaddya know about Secure Link / 2Gig / Alarm.com

It's not officially done by the church, the businesses hire students who are off during the summer

Reply to
mleuck
Loading thread data ...

Hey may have a point though since perception would be that the church is selling it...kinda like if I went around selling systems door to door with a Monitronics T-shirt on.

Reply to
webmaster

Exactly, if a pair showed up on bicycles wearing the traditional white button-down with blue tie, I would think they are just trying to convert me or something. If they are selling alarm shit under this guise (after they have told them their idea of Armageddon); that is a very serious breech of ethics and law. The implications could be enormous (getting the tax-exempt status revoked). Keep your eyes open. If I see anything like that here I will report it to the Texas DPS.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Ignorance is bliss I guess

Reply to
mleuck

Trust me Rob you wouldn't know they were Mormons or what church they went to, We've had some dealers from that area over the past few years.

Reply to
mleuck

So they are not selling alarms at the same time/visit then.

That's what I thought you were saying that's what happening.

Reply to
G. Morgan

It's not the guys on bicycles, they are alarm salesmen who happened to be Mormons

Reply to
mleuck

What do you call a group of idiots, singing in front of a church, each holding a can of Tab and an apple.

The Moron Tab and Apple Choir.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.