Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Weapons detector patent for sale
March 14, 2005, 12:51 am
rate this thread
This patent is for a security walk through or handheld detector of ferrous
weapons. It has automatic features and can be inexpensive to construct.
This patent has not been used for a marketed product although practical
circuits based on it have been constructed. Interested parties need to
contact me by sending an e-mail with the word SECURITY in the subject header
as I get a lot of junk e-mail. The asking price is in the $300,000 dollar
range. The marketability of detectors based on this patent is entirely up to
the buyer who also assumes all financial responsibility for patent
maintainance fees etc. E-mail for the patent number and other details:
- » 25. Newbee? Wireless RFI alarm OWL will hit you..
- — Next thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Arizona joins majority of nation in enacting texting while driving ban [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum