Vista-32fb Message 'Notifying central station.

I've tried to setup new system 'vista 32fb'. After inputting zone setting and installer code and tel number, I got out of from the programming mode.

When I tried to re-enter programming mode;resetting power and installer code +

800, it showed me a message "Notifying Central Station" I cannot enter any code after. All I have to do is reset power.

But when I tried to go into the mode. Same situation. I really want to know how to get rid of this messages.

Thanks.

Reply to
dylanswkim
Loading thread data ...

and installer code and tel number, I got out of from the programming mode.

ode + 800, it showed me a message "Notifying Central Station" I cannot ente r any code after. All I have to do is reset power.

ow how to get rid of this messages.

This is a feature that any time you try to go into programming it contacts and tells central station first if panel is not hooked to phone line and pr ogrammed you have to wait it out about 3 minutes till it trys all attempts then lets you get in . It can be taken out of programming at field 1 *12 hit # 94 to get to next page then * 12 and enter 0 in field

Reply to
NickMark

Definitely NOT correct in 2022… I have been waiting for 25 minutes and it still shows “Notifying Centrl Station”…and I have been on hold with Residio Tech Support for the same 25 minutes. Completely WORTHLESS and PATHETIC company !!

Reply to
Rick

It is correct try cycling power to the panel

Reply to
mleuck

Reply to
Johnell Stephens

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.