Vista 20p

Is there a way to set a zone to activate only the local siren when tripped while having the other zones still report to the monitoring center. Exampl e: Perimeter or fire zone tripped, siren and remote notification. Gun saf e door opened, house siren only, no remote notification.

Reply to
Doug Jernigan
Loading thread data ...

Remove the report code.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

ped while having the other zones still report to the monitoring center. Ex ample: Perimeter or fire zone tripped, siren and remote notification. Gun safe door opened, house siren only, no remote notification.

That's what I was thinking but didn't know if it would trigger the siren. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Doug Jernigan

nigan wrote: > > > Is there a way to set a zone to activate only the local siren when tripped while having the other zones still report to the monitor ing center. Example: Perimeter or fire zone tripped, siren and remote notif ication. Gun safe door opened, house siren only, no remote notification. >

Manuals Online! > >

formatting link
> > 8002 Cornwall Lane > > Tamp a, FL 33615-4604 > > 813-884-6335 > > 813-440-6653 Fax > > Email: jrojas@te ch-man.com > > AOL: rojas813 > > MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com > > Yahoo: jimro jas > > ICQ: 20116219 > > GoogleTalk: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com That's what I was thinking but didn't know if it would trigger the siren. Thanks for your hel p.

I'm not a Ademco/Honeywell user but I think if you just remove the reportin g code the zone will still ring the siren but it will also continue to try to report to central station. It'll dial up central but wont send anything, never get a kiss off from central and ultimately cause the panel to go int o trouble condition. There should be a programing option to tell the zone t o not report.

Just hang out here for awhile. I'm sure someone with the ability to program the system will be able to tell you how to do it.

Reply to
Jim

No it will not.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Is that like an FBII where you program an AA for reporting, and it doesn't report at all?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

That is correct.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

On Friday, August 2, 2013 11:20:29 PM UTC-4, Jim Rojas wrote: No it will not. > > Is that like an FBII where you program an AA for report ing, and it > doesn't report at all? That is correct. -- Jim Rojas Technica l Manuals Online!

formatting link
8002 Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 3361

5-4604 813-884-6335 813-440-6653 Fax Email: snipped-for-privacy@tech-man.com AOL: rojas8 13 MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Yahoo: jimrojas ICQ: 20116219 GoogleTalk: Roja snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

And it wont ring the siren either ??????

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.