Vista 20p??

Hey all,

I am involved with working on a Vista 20p with wireless devices. It is not favorite panel but have done some in the past. Really don't want to do this one but I am a bit trapped at the moment.

My question is: During the enrollment of wireless devices is there a way to get them to auto learn by just tripping one after the other???

I have looked thru the docs but that does not seem to be a choice and was wondering if I am missing something.

TIA

Les

Reply to
ABLE_1
Loading thread data ...

No, you have to do it a zone at a time. I can download the panel for you if you like. Just make a list of your zones, descriptions, loop types and serial numbers. It's no big deal.

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335

ABLE_1 wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Just as easy to manually enter the s/n.

I never use auto enroll...especially if there's anyone in the house when your programming or you may end up with screwed up zones when they trip other zones while your learning the s/n of the one you're working on.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Not that there is ever anyone in the house messing with things while you're trying to set up the system. Or running a tile saw while you're ringing out zones. Or talking to you while you're trying to program the damned thing.

Reply to
alarman

Jim,

Thanks for the offer but I will end up using my laptop on site to do the final programming. With 17 to 20 panels in my head, certain things seem to homogenize after limited use.

Thanks again.

Les

Reply to
ABLE_1

man you got that right!

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Wow, it does happen to other people....... I thought it was just me......

Reply to
Russell Brill

I thought he was reading "essays from my life" by tommy lee :)

Reply to
motley me

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.