Vista 168CPS

was doing updates to assorted Vista panels 10's,15's & 20's when compass kicked out saying mismatch of panel and selection.. Compass said I was trying to connect with a "Vista 168CPS"..

Well we have the newest compass with the newest updates..

Tech support said we needed the newest of both to access this panel..

That's the problem, we find no reference to a Vista 168CPS in any Honeywell panel data...

Has anyone out there heard of a Vista 168CPS ??

If so what is it ??

It seem ADI Dist. network is selling them (at least out of Nashville TN) and calling it a Vista 20P..

Tks..

RTS

Reply to
Rocky T. Squirrel
Loading thread data ...

I believe its a First Alert branded Vista 20P.

Doug

Reply to
doug

Appreciate the heads-up on that Doug.. Seems I got a little BONE to pick with that salesman at ADI...

Bitch is the installer did it by hand and didn't report anything different to us at the office...

Tks agn.. RTS

Reply to
Rocky T. Squirrel

Thats definately a First alert panel need the personality disk to unlock compass to remote it

Reply to
NickMark

Tks, Nick, seem the ADI sales folks in Nashville had the ole switch-a-roo pulled on them when someone returned a vista 20p for warranty.. and seems our receiver clerk didn't bother to check the box...

He knows better NOW.. LOL

Tks agn.. RTS

Reply to
Rocky T. Squirrel

had same game played on me disreputable dealers turning in trash for dredit

Reply to
NickMark

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.