User Code Change!

Well, I've ridden that fast and you say I can't. Ergo, you're wrong.

Your maximum speed on the RANS Vivo isn't *the* maximum speed. It's just the fastest *you* could go on the bike.

If it makes you feel good believing that, feel free.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass
Loading thread data ...

why don't you 2 lovebirds take this crap to the bi-cycle group!

Reply to
joe

It's not the SUV, Mark, it's the stone kicked up or errant bird that causes you to lose control. Wear a helmet.

Reply to
mikey

In his case it's more likely the stone would be thrown deliberately.

Reply to
Robert L. Bass

you're such a bitch are you Tom's bitch? Is that it? Why so glum, chum? Try to get along with the other kids.

Reply to
mikey

errant bird? Would that by chance be a swallow? Could a swallow carry a stone....wait never mind

Reply to
Mark Leuck

An African Swallow, maybe.

Reply to
mbbaker

Bass was the dorky kid who drank from the beer bottle with pee in it and would pretend he caught a buzz.

Reply to
no wires showing

African Swallows do not migrate to Texas, especially 2 working in tandem with a string holding the rock between them

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Installing alarms in Brooklyn seems to have the same effect.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

If only he were from Brooklyn.

But isn't it you who's living in the State known as deaths waiting room?

How appropriate.

Reply to
Jim

Bass does have the typical Willoughby Avenue education though.

I'd pay his airfare to Brooklyn if you promised to meet him at the airport.

Reply to
no wires showing

You two morons assume I'm educated but it's all a matter of perspective. As to meeting me at the airport (or anywhere else) you also *assume* the outcome would be favorable to you. Jiminex is a cowardly punk, hiding behind an alias for fear that any of the people he bad mouths decide to come after him. Olson likes to make threats or suggestions of violence from time to time but he's also scared to death anyone will confront him.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Would that meeting suggest carrying a "ball peen" or a "claw"?? :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Robert L Bass Jul 21, 4:12 am show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms From: "Robert L Bass" - Find messages by this author Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 04:12:09 -0400 Local: Thurs,Jul 21 2005 4:12 am Subject: Re: User Code Change! Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

to meeting me at the airport (or anywhere else) you also *assume* the outcome would be favorable to you.<

I'd walk away with one shoe. The other shoe would be firmly implanted in your fat ass.

behind an alias for fear that any of the people he bad mouths decide to come after him.<

It pisses you off that you can't get info on him doesn't it, tubby? You knew exactly where my office was and you declined the invitation so it's obvious who the coward is.

Pisses you off that you can't get info on Olson too.

You're a tubby little slob with keyboard bravado.

"Excuse me, who are you calling white? I'm PINK!"

Reply to
no wires showing

BHAAAAAAAAAAAABHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

A Classic Bass Statement

I heard Mugford was really shaking in his boots when you had your one and only brief confrontation with him at the Orlando Convention Center.

More Bass Bait _____________________ ~-~J \\ \\ *\\

Reply to
Bob Worthy

You forgot to mention I'm also "hiding behind an alias". And look who's flaming now!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

You talk with fat tongue, Oh great pig man.

I would NEVER suspect that you are educated. After all, how could anyone with any kind of character born of education, be a convicted felon, liar, and thief, yet commence to put on such obviously transparant false airs of sophistication, that it's laughable. You, who presumes that if you tell the same lies over and over, that eventurally they will be believed ...... at least by the people who don't know exactly what you are. You, who does not understand that you will never ...... ever be able to pass as a human being in this Newsgroup, without someone, such as me letting anyone and everyone know exactly what kind of slimey shit bag you are. You, who can't understand that you've burned all your bridges behind you and that every one of them is documented and can be pointed to refuting any claim you may make, in an attempt to deny what a dirty slimey scumbag you are. Now REALLY, how educated could you be considering all of that?

And ME ...... COWARDLY??? How exactly would you know that? OH yes, I guess I could let you get away with saying that with out an explaination . ..... but ..... yet ..... The explanation simply exemplifies what you are. Doesn't it? Let's see now, wasn't it YOU who made up stories about people in the aviation group, so long ago? Sending false information about people flying while intoxicated? It WAS

*Y O U* wasn't it who made those false accusations about someone, simply because they wouldn't sucumb to your rude, obnoxious, know it all attitude? You can correct me anywhere along the line here, so just stop me if there's anything that I say that can't be quoted from Google. Ahhhh .... lets see now .... Wasn't it *Y O U* again, who wrote derogatory comments in Andy, your competitor web site, making believe that you were a dissatisfied customer? That WAS *Y O U * wasn't it? You can deny any of this, feel free! Hmmm, didn't you make up some sort of story about Graham and call or e-mail his boss and complain about doing a credit check on you with company resources, when actually his boss didn't have credit check capability? Didn't you do that? Jeeeeezzz, ya know ...... maybe then ..... the fact that I keep my identity concealed is because there are slimey creeps like you out there who'll sink to any **** cowardly **** level to get back at someone that simply outsmarts them.

And by the way, I KNOW what YOU look like and in what physical condition you are. Yet you actually imply that should there be a physical confrontation between us, that you could predict the out come, in your favor. Interesting. Although,I'd guess that it's routine for someone who is not only physically but mentally over-inflated ..... to believe they can do more than they acutally can. It would never happen uhhh ....... instigated by me, but ...... your implication is amusing.

Oh yes, did I say ........ feel free to refute any of this, if you can ......?

Oh bridges ..... bridges ....... those ol buring bridges .......

Heh heh heh!

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.