UNDERCOVER US GOVT AGENTS NAMES and ADDRESSES REVEALED

NSA PSYCHOPATHS,

Come and charge me with the crime of posting undercover US govt agents names, addresses and phone numbers on internet. I am waiting.

------------------------------------------------

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331 ph 248-324-1527.

2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph

248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph

248-477-9161.

4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id: sfrank9 at aol.com

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover agents)
Reply to
McGinn
Loading thread data ...

After I figured out their addresses and phon numbers the psychopaths have changed the phone numbers from these agents names to their husbands names.

So agent kathleen taylors number is changed to her husband kevin taylor and agent Maddelina Wahls number is changed to her husband Larry Wahl.

If you search on infospace.com, you will see these numbers listed under their husbands names now which were originally listed under their own names a couple of years back.

Since usually US govt agents are married to other agents, it is quite possible Larry Wahl and Kevin Taylor are also Undercover US govt agents.

Reply to
McGinn

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.