Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- UDACT Programming - Notifier
May 28, 2014, 5:35 pm
rate this thread
Re: UDACT Programming - Notifier
I take it there are no phone lines available?
Does the AES network use dialer capture or inputs triggered by the FACP?
If the AES transmitters use inputs then its likely that the OPs Notifier
does not have a UDACT installed in which case I don't think a TG-7 could be
used without installing a UDACT-2 or a slave dialer of some sort to feed
into the TG-7
The DSC 3G3070-CF sole path communicator does dialer capture and also has
inputs that can be triggered by the trouble and general alarm outputs of the
Notifier NFS-320 panel
I recently had to bid on monitoring a Fire alarm that was using an old
Ademco radio, the panel only had trouble and alarm outputs and no dialer,
my first thought was the TG7 but it didn't have any inputs, only dialer
capture. The only sole path communicator I could find with inputs was the
DSC, so my bid was based on that.
I can't tell you if its any good or not since I didn't get the contract
- » Wireless Doorbell With Multiple Receivers?
- — Last Updated thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Verizon, Microsoft Join Growing Advertiser Revolt Against Facebook [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum