Tyco is buying Broadview (Brinks)

I really couldn't be happier...with the way ADT likes to swallow companies up, even Brinks' old customers won't recall the Brinks or Broadview name in few years.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

Hey look at it this way, no more proprietary panels which will make easier takeovers

Reply to
mleuck

RHC; After every storm, the sun must follow....:))

Reply to
tourman

Unfortunately, (it seems to me anyway) we're not seeing as much sunshine as we used to. Or, maybe I'm just beginning to realize where crotchety old men come from.

Reply to
Jim

RHC: No the "sun" shines as often as always; it's that sometimes we just don't "see" it the way we should. The world's troubles, coupled with our own, often blinds us to all that is good in life. If you have your health, and your family, and your business, and all work as they should, then little else matters in the truest sense of the word.

By all descriptions, I too fit that "crochety old man" mould ! However, I prefer to think of it as what happens to a person as they age and grow wiser, having seen all that is phoney in life, and having decided once and for all that you're going to run your life, and all things under your influence the way you know they should be run, and to the best of your ability, and f*ck the rest of the world.

There ain't no shame in being THAT kind of crotchety old man

Reply to
tourman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.