triggering multiple devices

Thanks for the suggestion. I need a system that is a bit more modular and can integrate with other components. Some of the PIRs need to signal cameras, and I need to support PIRs with specific parameters. For example, I just placed an order for the newly released Optex Redwall SIP-100 that has a 100 meter narrow field of view. That said, the VA6000 would be ideal for a friend who wants to monitor his driveway and front door.

Best, Christopher

Reply to
Christopher Glaeser
Loading thread data ...

If you think they are unprofitable then you know nothing

Reply to
mleuck

The relay boards is the 60-770. The Concord does voice chime but it doesn't have a voice pad although I despise the 5828v

Reply to
mleuck

The modularity and expandability of the SnapCards is a nice feature.

I see GE has the 60-836 Voice Module, but I'm guessing based on your comments there is nothing comparable to the 5828V, is that correct? Despite its shortcomings, the 5828V makes it easy to add wireless voice chimes upstairs and downstairs and the garage, etc.

Best, Christopher

Reply to
Christopher Glaeser

If it makes you happier pretending to believe that, feel free.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

They also have the 60-777 which I've used, haven't tried the 60-836. It's true the Concord doesn't have a wireless keypad although the Simon XT does. I'd much rather hardwire everything anyway

Reply to
mleuck

There are a number of reasons GE is selling the security division. It is profitable but not as profitable as they wanted. One of the short- sighted traits of large corporations

Westinghouse was the same way

Reply to
mleuck

If you think it is profitable then you know nothing about GE Security.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.