Tri-ed comming back to Pittsburgh dont waste your time

Can not believe after the boondoggle they caused with so many dealers that Tri-Ed thinks its worth trying to open a branch here again in Pittsburgh .

Oh well they must like punishing themselves.

Reply to
NickMark
Loading thread data ...

They are big. With the acquisition/merger with Northern Video they are a force to be reckoned with... or load your guns and barricade the doors. I routinely tell vendors I will do without their product before I'll buy it from Tri-Ed.

P.S. Anybody know if Deanna Blair at VIdeofied is related to Rob Blair from Optex infamy. If so, how?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com... > Can not believe after the boondog gle they caused with so many dealers that > Tri-Ed thinks its worth trying to open a branch here again in Pittsburgh . > > Oh well they must like puni shing themselves. They are big. With the acquisition/merger with Northern V ideo they are a force to be reckoned with... or load your guns and barricad e the doors. I routinely tell vendors I will do without their product befor e I'll buy it from Tri-Ed. P.S. Anybody know if Deanna Blair at VIdeofied i s related to Rob Blair from Optex infamy. If so, how?

They could be the offspring of the union between Linda Blair and the devil in the Exorcist..... Do they throw up alot and turn their heads around 360 degees?

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.