TOP END CAMERAS LOW PRICES INSTALLATION INCLUDED

With a wealth of knowledge and experience of the security market throughout the UK and Ireland, SLA Protec is already established as one of the leading names in the industry. SLA Protec is part of the Stirk Lamont group of companies who have operations across the globe and offices in Ireland, London, Germany & Canada. Operating from the head office in Belfast, SLA Protec is SSAIB & PSNI approved and is able to offer a complete security solution, helping to provide

Reply to
//ADNESS
Loading thread data ...

Hah....

Go to website, click on customer service, click on UK map...."coming soon"???????????

Reply to
coord

Last night I googled for surveillance cameras and browsed a website safe-mart.com for top end cameras with low prices.

And this NSA PSYCHOPATH started this thread because these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS are watching my internet activities.

The worst part is 300 mil GOVT DICKSUCKING AMERICAN MORONS are WORKING their asses off and PAYING TAXES through their noses so their EVIL AMERICAN GOVT GODS can WASTE all the TAX MONEY by POSTING these USELESS MESSAGES on newsgroups.

NSA PSYCHOPATH,

On second thoughts actually I wont blow your brains off with a gun.

I will tie you down to a table knowing FULLY WELL you are an NSA PSYCHOPATH.and CUT you alive into 1 X 1 X 1 inch pieces while you are SCREAMING IN PAIN and sell the meat to PET DOG OWNERS in AMERICA

I know it for a FACT, you WOULDNT DARE to come and ARREST ME and CHARGE me with a CRIME for saying this publicly on internet because it will CAUSE MORE DAMAGE to the WHOLE of NSA, CIA and FBI than me.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH: America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT: America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."

Edward Abbey

formatting link

Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CRIMINALS, MURDERERS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST and GENOCIDAL.

Reply to
McGinn

And still you and the rest of the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING morons Crash, fartbarkle, bob, joe raisin, robo, everywhereman et al on asa think this thread was posted by somebody other than an NSA PSYCHOPATH. lol....

You clowns just dont get it, do you ?

Reply to
McGinn

If you clicked on the website link posted by this NSA PSYCHOPATH, chances are your computer is hacked into by the NSA PSYCHOPATHS who installed key loggers and other bugs.

Anybody who clicked on that weblink will be better off reformatting their hard disks or get a new one.

Reply to
McGinn

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.