Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Toll free pproviders
September 9, 2019, 1:58 pm
rate this thread
Re: Toll free pproviders
On 9/9/2019 6:58 AM, doug wrote:
> Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable toll free service to
> point to central station receivers?
> What service are you using and what issues, if any you have experienced.
> I'm not too happy with one of our current providers and want to look at
Mitel Net Solutions. More reliable than the biggest companies (although
now they are owned by a bigger company), and no bullshit on sub minute
billing. Had great luck with them for many many years. Collections is
harsh, but eh! Just pay them. When local lines are not such crap that
you have to fall back on pulse format these guys can really save you
money with rapid formats like CID. Save you some on pulse too, but
pulse does take longer. Worked great with all my cellular providers as
- » Wireless Doorbell With Multiple Receivers?
- — Last Updated thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Mid-Michigan Flooding: Some homeowners still without phone, internet, clean water...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Frontier misled subscribers about Internet speeds and prices, AG finds [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum