Toll free pproviders

Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable toll free service to point to central station receivers? What service are you using and what issues, if any you have experienced. I'm not too happy with one of our current providers and want to look at alternatives

Thanks

Doug

Reply to
doug
Loading thread data ...

On 9/9/2019 6:58 AM, doug wrote: > Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable toll free service to > point to central station receivers? > What service are you using and what issues, if any you have experienced. > I'm not too happy with one of our current providers and want to look at > alternatives > > Thanks > > Doug > >

Mitel Net Solutions. More reliable than the biggest companies (although now they are owned by a bigger company), and no bullshit on sub minute billing. Had great luck with them for many many years. Collections is harsh, but eh! Just pay them. When local lines are not such crap that you have to fall back on pulse format these guys can really save you money with rapid formats like CID. Save you some on pulse too, but pulse does take longer. Worked great with all my cellular providers as well.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

For some reason I think they might be called Mitel Cloud Services or something like that now.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.