To mikelewis1971

Hello mike,

You seem to be the only one with extensive security knowledge on this forum.

Can you please respond to my queries asap so I can either buy or exchange the cameras and dvr I bought before the installation guy comes tomorrow morning.

I dont mind installing redundant systems to cover the first one. Please tell me how to do it.

You mentioned in a different thread about phone line with seizure, fob. What are they.

Please check the tech specs of the 4 pack camera system I bought on this link and let me know if they are good enough or if it is better to upgrade. I have another 10 days to return or exchange the camera pack and dvr in the retail store.

Click on the CCTV Professional 4 camera pack for tech specs in this link for the cameras I bought.

formatting link

questions about cameras:

Let me know if I should upgrade to the other cameras in the link above. The cameras I bought have vari focal lens 3.5mm to 8 mm and one fixed 4mm lens on C-500R camera set ( you said 4mm- 9mm is good)

1/4" CCD image sensor (you said 3/8 is good, should I upgrade to a 3/8 image sensor) IR-led 12 pcs BNC connectors

My apartment is just a studio of 13X17 ft with one door and two windows. I currently have two motion sensors in the door alarm system as well as a cell backup package.

Do you think I need zoom lens for my cameras and if so, can I buy them later and install them on the existing cameras.

You recommended X-10 feature on Visionix Powermax. Would that help me any way in my security setup.

Link for the DVRs below but unfortunately the DVR I bought is not listed on the website.

formatting link

You said to stay away from wavelet compression format. My DVR box says MPEG-4 compression format and I guess I am fine there.

Would it make any difference between a 4 channel DVR and a 8 Channel DVR for my situation.

TIA for your response.

Reply to
McGinn
Loading thread data ...

Mike,

You have nothing to fear from big brotha psychos even if you respond to my queries. It is not a crime to respond to security questions on a public internet forum. They wont even touch you with a 1000ft pole. You talked about freedom yesterday and today you are chickening out. Why the 360 degree turnaround.

nsa psychos are not even potent enough to charge me for 5 long years and they wont charge me for the next 25 years either.

Stop worrying and please respond to my questions and help americans rebuild the country the way our founding fathers envisioned.

Reply to
McGinn

1/4 ccd is not good and you won't get quality pictures. The video will be grainy and will work terribly in low light conditions. The lowest you want to go is 1/3 ccd.

The varifocal lenses are fine, even real cheap ones do the job. The varifocal lens is a zoom lens as you can adjust them to as wide or as narrow as the apeture will allow. The key to a decent cam is the CCD size and TV Lines of Resolution. 380 is real low and pretty much worthless which is probably what you have if you have a 1/4 ccd but it's irrelevant at this point. The camera, unless you got real lucky is most likely substandard and should be upgraded. Min specs should be

1/3" ccd with 420 lines of resolution. Keep the varifocal when you upgrade but in a space that small all you need is a 3.6 mm lens and you'll see everything you want to see. You could probably get away with using the one's you have but in low light conditions they're gonna be worthless.

Your security system seems more than adequate especially since it doesn't stand a chance at stopping a spook from walking right through it, no matter what you install. If you're relying on electronic security to protect your place, you have to understand the nature of what is going to be breaking in. A spy/agent/007 type isn't really concerned about your system(s) in the slightest as they can control any signal emanating from the monitored site. Even if a signal should slip through their counters, they still control the phone lines and the cell lines so your signal will never reach you, no matter what you do. Your best defense and really only shot at hindering them for at least 20 seconds is by installing a gigantic siren inside your place and hoping to at least draw some attention from your neighbors. You cannot stop them from entering so your only hope is to figure out ways to inconvenience them and annoy them until they leave. This is where the X-10 could come in handy. Having a few motions rigged up to turn on radios, lights, tv, activate remote sirens could throw up a few obstacles but they'd of course just shut down your power and then, funs over.

The Powermax is not really what you'd be looking for for this type of application. The only system that can do this without requiring a lot of technical expertise would be the Simon, though these are a joke to someone who knows how to take one down. In fact, all systems are a joke once you know what your doing.

Trying to confound them with irritating tricks is about the best you're going to be able to accomplish. If they're locked onto you, there's not a thing you can do to stop them. I promise you. If you're under

24/7 control, you're up against anywhere between 12 - 16 professional agents who have complete authority and the capability to stop any wired or wireless transmission from your residence. Even your video feed could be intercepted and looped back through to your office and they'd even make sure the clock was right on time and your newspaper was current. You'd never know, never in a million years would you know, unless they wanted you to know; then you really don't have much to worry about. If you know they're watching you then they're not watching you, they're just trying to frighten you and by the sounds of it, if you're for real, doing a good job.

I'm going to assume that your not just some paranoid schizophanic and give you the straight dope. This is how they run an intimidation campaign. They send out an agent about every month or two to make themselves noticed. They'll stop by your place, move a few things around and basically make themselves noticed, but not too noticed. Sometimes they'll have an agent shadow you for a couple of days every few months but that's usually reserved for people they really want to intimidate. If you're really a thorn in their side, they'll just kill you and dump your body in a feild somewhere. Look up Terrence Yeakey and you'll get an idea about what they do to thorns. So if you're "seeing them", don't worry about it. They're just f****ng with you and anything you do to counteract that won't phase them one bit. In fact,it'll make their job more enjoyable.

My guess is, you've just been spooked by shit like 9/11, Oklahoma City, the mysterious deaths of the world's leading microbiologists, the Anthrax snow-job, etc, etc, etc... but trust me, man. It's not as bad as it looks. It's bad, there's no doubt but it's not that bad. You've just awakened to find you've been living in the Matrix. It's not really a big deal once you begin to understand how they operate and what they're trying to accomplish. They don't give a shit about you until you get in their way and then they either ruin you or kill you. I seriously doubt you have very much to worry about but one never knows for sure. I, myself, could give a rats ass. I could surround myself with electronic gadgets that in the end wouldn't ever make me feel secure so I'm just gonna keep on, keeping on and trusting that the Lord Almighty will one day show them the error of their ways.

What you also have to understand is that there are "good guys" too. There are real true blue, red blooded, Patriots in our government, there really are. They're not in power right now but things are shifting and the rats have been flushed out into the open. It's going to take a couple of years to clean house and I'm not sure we could get rid of the cancer totally. And upon reflection, we really don't want to totally get rid of it. It's good to keep a couple of real bastards around just in case. Keep in mind, there are really enemies out there and they're having a feild day with these assholes in charge.

My best advice is to stop worrying so much about shit that is way out of your control. Concentrate on what you can do and then do it; and disregard the rest. Yes, evil exists but if evil exists; so must good. The only defense against darkness is a candle so shine a candle on this darkness by educating yourself as best you can. Read as much as you can about everything and anything. Study religion, even if you don't believe it. Study physics, even if you don't understand it. Study art, even if you don't like it. Learn as much as you can so that if your fears turn out to be true, you can use your knowledge to help, not only yourself but the cause of Good that exists in the world. To hide behind a false sense of security only leads to further insecurity.

Good luck and God bless...

Reply to
mikelewis1971

Ok, I will upgrade to either 1/3 or 3/8 ccd.

The camera specs says 400 lines horizontal resolution.

If they dont work in low light, then I will return them and buy 3/8 ccd with higher resolution.

I thought about it along the same lines that if these psychopaths have the technology to secretly insert a synthetic telepathy chip in my body and read my private thoughts, they probably have the technology to disable the door alarm system and the cell back up but I decided to give it a shot anyway. If I fail, I fail. I have nothing to lose anyway.

Can you post a little bit more information about this X-10 and how I can use it. After reading your response so far, I think I would be better off returning the swann security system and buying this X-10. Can you recommend me a good DVR. I checked Clover and Swann but not sure which one is better. What would the best place to buy DVR's. Frys, best buy, circuit city carries only one or two DVR models if at all they do carry.

What about installing a power backup ? I know it works only for an hour or so. Would that help in any way. Where can I get this gigantic siren and how do I install them.

mch mch mch.

They are locked on to me for more than 4 years. Every minute and every second.

I understand your perspective but I DO NOT want to ACCEPT that we can't do anything to STOP THEM since I CANNOT live LIKE A SLAVE PRISONER for ever.

Please dont call them agents, they are perverted psychopaths. There is absolutely no reason why any human being should be watched inside their house and disgustingly in their bathrooms. ONLY perverts will do that.

There HAS to be SOME WAY to THWART these psychopaths. Otherwise embassies wont have any sort of privacy from snooping spies.

Why do you think they post all my private thoughts and private actions on internet for me to read them ? To MENTALLY TORTURE me. They will NEVER charge me with anything because I am not a terrorist and did not commit any crime. These psychopaths are using me as a GUINEA PIG for mind control projects and experiments. That doesnt mean I DONT HAVE MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT.

Why should I live like a SLAVE PRISONER for ever ?

That is true in real terrorists and criminals cases but not in mine. They want me to KNOW they are watching me all the time since I am a MIND CONTROL VICTIM of these FASCIST PERVERTS and PSYCHOPATHS.

Actually they are TORTURING ME not just frightening me.

I do not belong to any political party, any activist organization and never worked for any govt agencies. I am just a software engineer. How can I be a thorn for them.

I want to STOP them ENJOYING TORTURING ME.

Trust me, it is real bad. You wont know it until you experience it yourself. Would you want video surveillance devices in your bath room watching your loved ones including underage ones so fbi and nsa psychopaths can jerk off. Tell me if video surveillance devices in bath rooms accomplish any other purpose other than jerking off. These psychopaths already know I am completely UNARMED and have absolutely no knowledge of fire arms.

They already threatened to kill me or inject some kind of debilitating virus in my body. I gave all the gathered evidence to my counselor, psychiatrist, my family members and partially to a journalist so far who will raise a SITNK in the media if SOME THING HAPPENED to me whether I die in an accident or die of any disease. In fact these are the undercover FBI agents who followed me. What the hell, I will post their real names, addresses and phone numbers anyway. What can these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS do to me ? Charge me for posting undercover agents names and addresses on public forums ? Let them do it, so I can present all the evidence I gathered to the judge. They wont DARE to charge me because if they do, then they will have to EXPLAIN to the judge WHY and HOW do I know the REAL IDENTITIES of undercover fbi agents even though I NEVER worked for any govt agency.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331 ph248-324-1527. 2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph 248-356-1946. 3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph 248-477-9161. 4) Agent Frank Spodek, sfrank9 at aol.com 5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover agents)

That will NEVER happen unfortunately. SADISM and PERVERSION are entrenched in NSA and FBI.

INSANELY UNLIMITED POWER will turn any human being into a BLOOD THIRSTY ANIMAL.

Thanks for your response.

Reply to
McGinn

? > If they dont work in low light, then I will return them and buy 3/8 ccd with

Sure, sure. Then you can get one of them cool 25 inch lenses, and a couple boxes of watts. Before you know it, you'll have the makings of a real nice pile o crap. Don't forget the megapixels.

js

Reply to
alarman

Sure sure. Your horny wife is sucking my dick and asked me to say hi to you.

Reply to
McGinn

Man, you're just troubled. Trust me, they have much more important things to do right now than jerk off to voyuer pictures of you and your family. The only reason they would shadow a noncom is if you lived near a protected site but you'd never know it. You need to chill out and grab hold of some reality. You're living like a slave by choice and this paranoia is all in your head. They don't do shit like this for no reason and you obviously do not understand how they operate. I'm going to stop responding to your posts because I know I cannot help you but I am going to send you the best help I can. I'm going to ask our Lord Jesus to heal your mind and cast out this demon that preys on your soul. I'm going to ask him to lift the fog of delusion from your mind and make your spirit whole again. I'm going to ask him to reveal himself to you so that you will know his peace. This is the best I can do for you.

God bless

Reply to
mikelewis1971

You are right. Dubya had BETTER THINGS TO DO than MURDERING 100,000 iraqi civilians with WMD LIES and DECEPTION. Our soldiers lyndie england et al have BETTER THINGS TO DO than SEXUALLY ABUSING and HUMILIATING PRISONERS. Our MARINES have BETTER THINGS TO DO than MURDERING 20 UNARMED Iraqi women and children in COLD BLOOD.

Our MARINES have BETTER THINGS TO DO than killing a WOUNDED, CRAWLING soldier.

Our FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have BETTER THINGS TO DO than TORTURE TENS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS.

NSA WHISTLE BLOWER Russell Tice who wanted to MEET CONGRESS last month and EXPOSE the NSA EVIL BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS is FICTION.

formatting link
formatting link
LoL......

Assumptions and speculations are the MOTHER OF ALL FUCKUPS.

Spoken like a TYPICAL AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVE. hahaha..............Tomorrow they will INSERT a VIDEO CHIP in your WIFES PUSSY and I am sure YOU WILL SAY, NSA PSYCHOPATHS WONT DO IT for "NO REASON". Sheeesh......

All these UNDERCOVER US GOVT AGENTS are FICTION and I CREATED THEM with my paranoid mind. They DONT EXIST. LoL....

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331 ph 248-324-1527. 2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph 248-356-1946. 3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph 248-477-9161. 4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id: sfrank9 at aol.com 5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover agents)

You CHANGED your mind OVER NIGHT. Why ? Did somebody send you personal emails attacking you ? just wondering .....

If God exists he would HAVE MADE SURE AMERICANS like you were NEVER TURNED into PROGRAMMED SLAVES by the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

I pray to jesus to OPEN all the brains of 99% of american programmed slaves like you to the EVIL DEEDS of our EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and BLOOD THIRSTY CHILD RAPISTS, MURDERERS and PSYCHOPATHS.

Yesterday you SAID IT YOURSELF that NSA PSYCHOPATHS MURDERED Terrence Yeakay and DUMPED his body in a field. Today you are JUSTIFYING MURDERS and TORTURES by NSY PSYCHOPATHS saying THEY DONT DO SHIT LIKE IT for NO GOOD REASON.

Now tell me WHO is CONFUSED and DELUSIONAL ?

Reply to
McGinn

I merely ASKED a security question. If you know it, you should answer it, otherwise you should not post any response.

VERY SIMPLE.

I DID NOT ask ANYBODY here to PSYCHOANALYSE me.

The WORST PART is EVERY AMERICAN thinks they are EXPERT PSYCHOLOGISTS and PSYCHOANALYSTS.

LoL.......

Reply to
McGinn

Hey "McGinn"

Bored between lessons at pilot school/truck driving school? Turban too tight? Speech garbled by the fingers of your left hand?

It is obvious you are not an American. You seem rather concerned about other nationalities though.

Why not give up your scholarship, let your brothers run the hotel/store/gas station and go home.

I'm sure your uncles have missed you.

Your friend behind the wall. You know who.

Reply to
NSA Supporter

Hey NSA PSYCHOPATH,

Never drove trucks and never will. Pilot schoo ? May be if and when I can afford the training in the future.

So MURDER AMERICANS who write with THEIR LEFT HANDS too ?

Yep, SUSAN SAYLER a WHITE CHRISTIAN WOMAN who moderates mindcontrolresearchforum is a MUSLIM TERRORIST from Iraq and she wears a Veil from top to bottom. Dr ALLEN BARKER Phd of

formatting link
who moderates mcactivism group wears a turban is a MUSLIM TERRORIST from Afghanistan. Ex- DoD employee and whistleblower Dr Robert Duncan Phd is a MUSLIM TERRORIST from Iran NSA whistleblower RUSSELL TICE is a MUSLIM TERRORIST and a SUICIDE BOMBER from Pakistan ALL THE WHITE and BLACK AMERICANS who VOTED for the DEMOCRATS are ALL MUSLIM TERRORISTS ALL THE WHITE and BLACK AMERICANS who are AGAINST Iraq war are MUSLIM TERRORISTS ALL THE WHITE and BLACK AMERICANS who gave a 37% APPROVAL RATING to the AMERICAN MASS MURDERER dubya are MUSLIM TERRORISTS ALL THE WHITE and BLACK AMERICANS who FIGHT for THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS are MUSLIM TERRORISTS ALL THE WHITE and BLACK AMERICANS who are BEING TORTURED with MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS and PROJECTS are MUSLIM TERRORISTS disguised as WHITE and BLACK AMERICANS

Mcactivism and mcrf members Jim McCue, dunford and the rest of all WHITE and BLACK AMERICANS who are BEING TORTURED by YOU NSA PSYCHOPATHS got PLASTIC SURGERY done to their BROWN SKINNED MUSLIM bodies and changed their names to WHITE CHRISTIAN NAMES.

John Stockwell, Edward Abbey, Thomas Jefferson, Arthur Sylvester, Jesse Ventura (ex- Minnesota governor who moved out of America for good because he was SICK and TIRED of AMERICAN GOVT LIES, MASS MANIPULATION and DECEPTION) are ALL MUSLIM TERRORISTS disguised as CHRISTIAN AMERICANS.

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
All the following websites who are FIGHTING for the HUMAN RIGHTS, PRIVACY, FREEDOM and CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS of ORDINARY INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS are ACTUALLY started by MUSLIM TERRORISTS by getting PLASTIC SURGERY done on their BROWN BODIES and got WHITE SKIN and then CHANGED their MUSLIM NAMES to CHRISTIAN NAMES.

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
formatting link

Hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............

You NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS, MURDERERS, SADISTS and PERVERTS have NO EQUALS in MANIPULATION and DECEPTION.

Any time an AMERICAN CITIZEN EXPOSES YOUR EVIL DEEDS and ACTS, you just ATTACK and ABUSE them as being NON-AMERICANS and MUSLIM TERRORISTS.......Very simple TACTIC to MANIPULATE, DECEIVE and BRAINWASH the rest of the american populace yeah ?

I am sure the resident EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED LOW IQ morons WILL BELIEVE YOU. LoL.......

Didnt you PROGRAM them TO SHIT in their PANTS when they hear the word BIG BROTHA but continue to argue they are LIVING IN a FREE SOCIETY ?

LoL........

Reply to
McGinn

That would be you; because you have lost all perspective. You opine that "If God exists" he would never have made us 99% blind and yet the next line you say you pray to Jesus to open our eyes. Why pray to something that you do not know exists? Unless of course you are merely seeking validity by claiming faith that you do not have; in which case your prayer is as worthless as your diatribe against unseen "PSYCOPATH'S".

Terrence Yeakey was not murdered without reason. The reason was irrelevant to my point. You're claiming they are persecuting you without cause and that they do not do. They have a vast amount of resources but even those are limited and are used according to a will. Every evil has a purpose and those who stand in the way of its goals are either dissuaded to remain or are killed. That is the nature of the beast you fear but because you have not studied their methods you do not have the perspective needed to serve anyone any good. You ignorantly believe a blinking box can bring you some security and restore your liberty but this will never happen. You will never "feel" safe because you have created an insubstantial illusion regardless if these people you mentioned are real or not; or if they are targeting you or not.

You come across as if you are as mad as Don Quixote and these windmill you are tilting at are not giants. The only help I can offer you in the area of security is to point out the truth and dispel the ignorance in your claims. If that is psychoanalyzing you, then that is what I felt necessary to do to offer you some security. It was not intended to be condescending in any respect; nor disrespectful. However, you have come across as an abusive lunatic and I will not respond to such ignorance. There are real evils that exist and it takes serious people dedicated to handling them in a serious manner to combat them. Even if your claims are true, you have no chance of changing anything until you change your perspective. Until you do, you are worhtless to the cause of liberty and worthless in helping to provide the comfort security affords us. Freedom is not life without insecurity, freedom is understanding the dangers of life and working to offset them. To offer security to others, your warnings must be wrapped up in a package that people will accept into their lives and delivered in a manner that they can use everyday. The crap that you are spewing serves no one other than yourself and your selfishness is probably why you are so f***ed up.

Good luck with your life and I hope the demons that plague your soul are one day cast out. God bless you and keep you in your hour of need.

Reply to
mikelewis1971

Very well,

I have answered your questions as best as I could based upon the desired effect you stated in your original post. I responded to this post because you addressed it specifically to me and I offered my advice as best as I could based upon the information you provided. You have my responses and you can disregard them at your leisure. I hope my answers serve you well and I hope you get the help you need.

Good luck and God be with you.

Reply to
mikelewis1971

You are the one who is CONFUSED. I NEVER FLIP FLOPPED like you did in just one day.

I am merely making some sarcastic comments. I knew what I did even before you pointed it out.

I THANK you for your RESPONSE on security matters even though they DIDNT help much, but I will NOT TOLERATE you or anybody else PSYCHOANALYSING me because that IS NOT YOUR AREA OF EXPERTISE and I DIDNT ask you to do. My state of mind is NONE OFYOUR BUSINESS.

I merely asked some security questions. If you are a MATURED HUMAN, you would answer them if you know and YOU WONT if you DONT KNOW. As simple as that.

I LAUGH at IDIOTS and MORONS who think they are all EXPERT PSCHOANALYSTS and SHOW IT OFF at every opportunity on internet.

So one more time for you and the rest of the posters. DONT WASTE MY TIME with such GARBAGE and CRAP.

You can CONTINUE to LIVE IN A SMALL WELL our EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS created FOR YOU and the REST of the 95% PROGRAMMES SLAVES who FEAR our GOVT (like iraqis FEARED their leader Saddam) but argue they live in a FREE SOCIETY.

Reply to
McGinn

No you didnt. You backed away saying nothing will protect me from nsa psychopaths. You didnt respond what type of DVRs are better for my needs and if I can set up some system which alerts me if my electricity is cut off by the nsa psychopaths and if so where can I get the equipment and how to set them up.

I want to try everything and the BEST I possibly can and if I fail, I fail. At least I will have SOME MENTAL PEACE in the future knowing that I DID MY BEST.

If I DONT TRY MY BEST, then I will feel GUILTY in the future thinking I should have done that, I should have done this........

Reply to
McGinn

NSA PSYCHOPATH,

Did I outwit you ? You must be regretting in your nsa offices for what you did in this thread.

LoL.......

Reply to
McGinn

I had NO IDEA that our EVIL GOVT FBI PSYCHOPATHS had the "RIGHT TO MURDER" OUR OWN AMERICAN CITIZENS even if they are COPS. By the way, I never heard of Terrence Yeakey until I read your comment yesterday. Thanks.

formatting link
We live in a GREAT DEMOCRATIC FREE SOCIETY WITHOUT ANY FEAR OF OUR GOVT PSYCHOPATHS unlike the STUPID IRAQIS who FEAR their leader Saddam for which we went and MASS MURDERED 100,000 of them to GET RID OF "THEIR FEAR". But OUR FEAR of "OUR GOVT" is JUSTIFIED.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahaahahhaahahhaahhahaha.............

Reply to
McGinn

Seek professional help immediately. You are a certified lunatic.

Bonk. Squeek. Honk Honk. Clang.

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.