Thank You for taking my problem child customers

To those pittsburgh area dealers and general scum who just had to take advantage of the fact I was suffering from stage 4 cancer and saw fit to take customers of mine away I would like to thank you for doing so for every one you took were nothing but problem child accounts who either did not pay there bills where cheap bastards or just plain pain in the asses . I would rather have 100 quality accounts than 1000 losers so thank you and good luck at getting paid. I now have time to take care of my good customers instead of having to deal with the pain in the asses. I am not looking for new customers at this point i have plenty i have not taken a new customer on in 2 years so knock yourselves out and see if i care how you stab each other in the back to get a customer whats comes around goes around as the saying goes. I have plenty of electronic and computer skills and mechanichal talent that i do not need to rely strickly on alarm sales like most of you. just remember every time you screw an honest hardworking individual that the lord has a way of paying you back 10 times as much in grief and if you do not beilieve there is a god you better hope your right when you finnaly leave this world.

I plan to take full advantage of this 2nd life the lord gave me and it wont be playing penty anty games with ass holes who do nothing but stab each other in the back to get an account.

Reply to
nmarkowitz
Loading thread data ...

I am glad to hear your feeling better!!

for the rest, well they will get what they deserve, but they will surely say that they never did wrong...

a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Petem

No. They'll just say that Nick was ripping them off... I mean... really!!! Demanding payment for services rendered!! What gall!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Does this mean you beat the cancer, Nick? If so, yahooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Reply to
Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

there not saying i beat it but there all smiles the sreeens are comming back clean

Reply to
nmarkowitz

Clean scans means remission. You won the battle. Bear in mind they don't actually cure cancer -- they just beat it into remission. You get tested regularly and, if necessary, you may have to fight again some day. But this battle you won and that is all you can ask for with cancer.

Glad you're recovering, bud.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Bob have they tried Avasten on you it kills the blood vessels to tumors and seems to have done the trick for me it has its dangers but it might be worth the shot if they can do it.

Reply to
nmarkowitz

Not yet. I've been accepted into an experimental program. Basically, they analyze the DNA of the tumor itself and customize the chemo to the specific characteristics of the tumor. There are several chemo options that they may select once the DNA tests come back. I believe that Avastin is one of the options. They mix it with Cisplatin, which I had before. The first regimen was Cisplatin and Taxol.

Because the prognosis is so bad I asked my oncologist if there are any experimental programs that I might be eligible for. He told me about the DNA-based chemo approach. Unless you ask they can only offer "standard" treatments. But once you volunteer other possibilities are open.

Results with other patients have been more encouraging than the old protocol offered. About 20% go into remission. The rest die within a year. But with the old method life expectancy was only 3-4 months and 0% go into remission. Needless to say, I signed up for the program.

I'll let you know how thing go with me. Glad you're getting well.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

RHC: Hang tough old friend. I fully intend to see you next spring during my sojourn south and I always get what I wish. You owe me one of those burgers you rave about and I fully intend to collect. Forget all the bullshit on this newsgroup ! Stay positive and know there are those praying for you.

Reply to
tourman

Amen to that!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thanks, guys. I'm too busy trying to beat this thing to worry about the ill will of a couple of people who've never even met me. For the moment things are actually pretty good. My lung reinflated and I can breath almost as well as before the cancer. I get tired real easily and stuff doesn't taste good, but I'm out riding my bike every time the weather is good. In fact, after lunch today I'm going to shoot down to Fort Meyers Beach. :^)

See you next Spring, Bob. Frank can fly down (not inverted this time :)) if he wants to join us for burgers.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yeah ........ sure.

Why don't you all take all this bullshit to alt.false.hope.

Reply to
Jim

you how's life can be a comic thing. this treatment,using dna to create a kind of special vacin against cancer been develop by a french canadian here in montreal...the worst is that my mom could not use it cause of her age, even worst we know the father's guy....

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussi>>

Reply to
Petem

You mean the "guy's Father", right?? It seems to me that your "Hae"nglish is getting worse the longer you participate here. We must be having a bad influence on you... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

You're right.. you have a bad influence on me ;-)

Reply to
Petem

The program I'm in doesn't use a vaccine. The DNA of the tumor is analyzed to make a customized chemotherapy treatment.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Are you sure? cause what I heard is that they take dna from the tumor then develod a product that will trigger a large immune reaction to it, and since its base on the tumor dna the tumor is targeted by the same white blood cells....

Reply to
Petem

That's interesting, but wouldn't the tumor's DNA be the same as yours? I understand that cancer is primarily caused by exposure to a carcinogen. I understand you also have to have a certain proclivity towards developing it (it's in your genes) as some individuals exposed to the same carcinogen never exhibit cancer. We're exposed to a lot of carcinogens these days. They're in the food we eat and the air we breathe. The doctor told us that only 12% of the people that get asbestoses actually develop the cancer. My Dad, unfortunately, was in that 12 percentile.

These days my family's eating a "ton" of broccolis. And we keep the windows "open" around here after dinner as I understand long term exposure to methane isn't good for you either. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Apparently not. The nature of cancer is it's a mutation.

I've read that the average person gets cancer multiple times in a lifetime. Most of the time the immune system destroys the cells before they take hold.

Heh, heh, heh... I can't eat broccolis, spinach or certain other veggies. My wife makes up for it by preparing a veggie concoction in a juicer. The stuff tastes worse than Love Potion #9 but it's supposed to be great for me. I don't really believe it helps but it makes her feel like she's helping me so I drink the disgusting stuff.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I've no experience with love potions. My wife's about all I can handle at the moment. :-)

My mom cleaned out the local pharmacy of all their shark cartilage because someone told her that it would help my dad. It didn't. Both my sons still miss him terribly.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.