Tech question - interface between receiver and central station software REVISITED

Coming in LATE to this topic and field but stumbled across it in my search for CENTRAL ALARM SOFTWARE.I am a NEW developer in a small personal alarm company and have been trying to upgrade our dinosaur of a DOS based (argh) NON compatible with anything in the real world software based system with some new fresh ideas and system software.First off I want to thank those involved in the previous discussion on this group for all the information and enlightenment I found it most usefull.Now I want to say that I have been looking at EIRIS 4.5 LPAS software

formatting link
to integrate into a new system we are devloping.I have had the chance to download thier software manual from VISONIC

formatting link
ID eiris Password finditnow

but have not found a DOWNLAODABLE source for a trial version of EIRIS

4.5,.So I am going to explore what others here have posted in regards to trial version WINDOWS BASED alarm monitoring software platforms to use in our SERVER / CLIENT system.Also I have got a chance to download and exam NET SUPPORT MANAGER

formatting link

and find it would be a useful addition to implement on a TCP/IP protocal network to remotely watch/share/control a system.It would be great for our techs if we can REMOTELY diagnose a software issue in an alarm center and it would be also good from a customer support standpoint!

Reply to
technicaldevelopment
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.