Tech Help May 2008

The latest version can be downloaded from this location:

formatting link
I will be posting this message each month because Jim Rojas has been instructed not to do so.

Thank you one and all.

Nigel Tenner

Reply to
Anonymous
Loading thread data ...

The latest version can be downloaded from this location:

formatting link
I will be posting this message each month because Jim Rojas has been instructed not to do so.

Thank you one and all.

Nigel Tenner

Reply to
Borked Pseudo Mailed

instructed not to do so.

If you seriously want to help Jim, you should stop posting this. You obviously have no idea what his situation is. He's facing criminal contempt charges and this group is being monitored by attorneys that are acting for Brinks. Instead of posting this nonsense, you should be posting the links to all the web sites that display supposed Brinks "IP". Perhaps this will help them find someone with deeper pockets that will actually face them off in a courtroom. The judgment they obtained against Jim is useless. Boinks probable spent more that triple that in legal fees alone, and for what?? They didn't come away with anything that definitively identifies their intellectual property rights. Worse, Jim can still file for an appeal and I believe he would have good grounds to launch a counter-suit for harassment and tortuous interference.

Reply to
Frank Olson

instructed not to do so.

Reply to
Just Looking

You mean Brinks can sue us for the over 200 panels I have reprogrammed to our station.

Your kidding right?

It only takes about 5 min. to walk in and reprogram the systems eprom.

What is the problem with that?

Reply to
George Siegle

Well I wonder if a certain attorney is paying a finders fee for new "business". It seems like you have made it possible for that attorney to really give you the business. I think this is a Homer Simpson moment. If you get served just say "D'oh!"

Reply to
Just Looking

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.