Sure is quiet in here

Funny how often that happens. :^)

Robert

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

That's one of those "reversed" laws of nature. Loser takes all, or VuJaDe ( that's the feeling that you've never been here before)

Reply to
Jim

Hahahahaha!

Reply to
Robert L Bass

That's what the reading specs are for... To help me shave.

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Bob La Londe" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : hpns8g$fos$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

Time to learn golf.. ;-)

Reply to
petem

I played a couple times a week for a few years. I kinda enjoyed the game and the challenge until I realized one day I just couldn't seem to get any better. I even joined a country club for a couple years. I never made a single business deal through either one.

On the other hand. I have made several business deals as a result of fishing contacts. Imagine that. In fact a got a call today about a commercial video system from one of my former tournament partners. (still a fishing buddy)

The big benefit of fishing... I really do enjoy it even if I don't catch a ton of fish. The fact that once in a while I do, and I do seem to be getting better does help too.

Bob La Londe

formatting link

Tournament Director

formatting link

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Same here on both golf and fishing. I tried for a while but never got any better at it. Frankly, it wasn't all that much fun though I enjoyed the company (and patience) for the guys from my church who tried to teach me.

I'm not particularly good at fishing but I enjoy it as long as it's catch and release. The company is usually fun, too as we run from place to place, joking about our sometimes hilarious efforts. Best of all is when I somehow manage to boat a big, aggressive fish. It's one of the few activities I truly miss, like riding my motorcycles. Oh, well.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

"Bob La Londe" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : hq0p0h$4vo$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org...

Cant do that here.. as soon I bring someone fishing (and let me tell you that we have some great place here in Quebec for fishing) I am pointed by others saying I am trying to buy myself someone (bribe) but golfing is no problem cause all business man do it.. grrrrrrr

Reply to
petem

pe de

roupe de

=BF=BDI never made a

Maybe you should take the ones who are "pointing at you" fishing. Then they couldn't say anything when you take someone else.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.