Stockroom blowout

Time to clean out the ol' stockroom again. Here's a list if anyone's interrested. All this stuff is used, unless otherwise indicated, and is in working order. Make offer:

2 Linear 371 supervised wireless smoke detector. 5 Linear ST supervised wireless door/window xmtr. 1 Linear SS32T supervised wireless receiver. 1 Linear 50S40 PIR (new in box) 12 Moose Z-1100 alarm control board, no can. 2 Moose Z-1100E alarm control board with zone expander, no can. 12 Moose Z-1100R keypads. 1 Ademco 4142 AD alarm control w/can. 3 Ademco 6138 keypads. 1 Ademco 4208 zone expander. 1 ITI RF Commander control/keypad combo. (Don't know if it works) 2 DSC 5132 900 MHz wireless receivers. 3 DSC 900 MHz wireless smoke detectors.

js snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
alarman
Loading thread data ...

Put it on Fleabay... those folks will buy anything.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Shouldn't these be listed under a boating newsgroup?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Undersea Archeology Digs

| > 12 Moose Z-1100 alarm control board, no can. | > 2 Moose Z-1100E alarm control board with zone expander, no can. | > 12 Moose Z-1100R keypads. | | Shouldn't these be listed under a boating newsgroup? | | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Wait it's okay, they don't have the heavy cans so they won't make good anchors

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Be nice. js

Reply to
alarman

how much for the Z1100 equipment

Reply to
Ratchet442

It's sold. js

Reply to
alarman

The Z1100? I hated that panel from the first day I saw it back when it had the Moose name. I hated the Z900 and all of those panels. I am depressed to learn that someone actually wanted that stuff and even more depressed that they apparently paid money for it. Do tell how that happened. On the other hand, money is money, and I have a pile of similar junk that is nothing more than a home for wayward cockroaches that I should try to get rid of the same way. That pile includes some pre v 10 Napco GEM9600, a Mag

3000 or two is buried there somewhere too, a pile of 900 MHz DSC wireless, some Radionics (pre Bosch) D7412G, D9112, D8112G2, D8024 fire panel w/keypad, Pull Stations, Horn Strobes, a big box or 2 of keypads of nearly every brand, type and description, old APEX & DSC (PC1000, PC1500, PC1550, PC 2550) junk panels, Northern N-1000 II, Kantech KT-200 with v2.05, Indala Readers w/KSF, old Receptor gear, old mag locks, old cameras, old style AD PTZs, zoom lenses, housings, and the list goes on and on. By writing this I am beginning to realize why everyone yaps about the spare parts warehouse being full. If someone has some $ to offer and a specific request I'll start digging in the crap pile and tell you what I've found.
Reply to
Roland Moore

Firelite Sensiscan 1000 power supply (PSM104)

Doug

Reply to
Doug

That is one thing I wish we had is better access to as a company is an engineered solution in the fire world. The only one we have is Hochiki, a great panel but the Bosch dialer sucks! You can't send point by point information. It blows my mind that someone would build such a wonderful panel and then give you no meaningful information other than at the keypad. Therefore Firelite is on the bill of fare we (have) offer(ed). I'll look and let you know what I find. How long has that part been out of production (in years)? It helps to know how far down in the geologic layers of junk I have to dig.

Reply to
Roland Moore

If you find T-Rex bones then you are probably on the right layer, if you find a Z1100 you've dug too deep.

I'd guess its been out of production for at least 15 years.

Doug

Reply to
Doug

I installed a ton of those panels back in the 80's, and still have a lot of them out there making money. They are bulletproof, but the keypads do wear out. I am upgrading them now as I can. I keep some spare parts, but when my supply of boards and keypads builds up I sell them off. There are plenty of dealers out there looking for spares. Heh, you mentioned a DSC PC1000; I'll be taking the last one of those off line next week. This particular PC1000 has run for almost 20 years without a problem. js

Reply to
alarman

Don't those old things (PC1000) only dial pulse and not touch tone? Make DSC bring them back because that is the best way to stop a customer from using digital phone service!

Reply to
Roland Moore

If you were lucky

Doug

Reply to
Doug

Almost the best damn panel ever made, second only to the AT&T 8000

Reply to
Mark Leuck

hampathome had written this in response to

formatting link
:

if you still have any I may be interested in a moose z1100e zone expander.

thank you!

h.

------------------------------------- G. Morgan wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via

formatting link
Internet Knowledge Base for the security industry no-spam access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.security.alarms - 45226 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
hampathome

The post you replied to was from 2½ years ago, wake up.

Fuck off.

Reply to
G. Morgan

formatting link
>

I may still have one, I'll check.

Reply to
alarman

formatting link
>

I have one. e-mail me at alarman2000 at yahoo dot com

Reply to
alarman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.