Spectra 1728 alarm state panel

I recently took out a Paradox Spectra 1728 from one of my clients. The panel is in alarm state and i do not know the master code or any other user code. Of course i know the installer code and i have the panel lock. The panel was leased to myu client so after the leasing period i took it back. Any idea how i can disarm it? trying with winload but because it is in alarm state i can not do nothing...

Reply to
proguard
Loading thread data ...

RHC: Spiros, my experience with this panel tells me there is nothing you can do if it is in alarm state and you don't know the master code. There are ways to do this; however, none of them are "doable" without the same equipment used to crack boards. Since you are in Greece, there is nothing I can do to assist since shipping back and forth is worth far more that the board itself. The only practical way to solve this is to find the master or one of the user codes and disarm. Otherwise, replace the board.

Reply to
tourman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.