Software for Sur-Gard System 1

Hello:

We currently have a Sur-Gard PCL card running on an old 386 computer with Reporter Software. Looking to update to a Sur-Gard System 1.

Our company has a Hotel golf courses, arena and 3 housing projects which includes water, sewer and lots of equipment. Have various alarm panels located throughout property that dial in to the PCL card. I probably have 30 accounts in total.

We can source the System 1 but I am having problems with what sort of software I should be getting. Google results are rather vague and usually include vendors that deal with all type of different industrial monitoring.

I was hoping that someone could please advise me. I am located in Canada and a Canadian vendor would be preferable.

Thanks

Steve

PS I am open to suggestions if there other options for monitors, it doesn't have to be Sur-Gard. All alarm panels are DSC or Paradox.

Reply to
Steve Jones
Loading thread data ...

?????, 21 ??????? ? 2018 ?., 23:19:02 UTC+2 ??????? ????? Steve Jones ????? ??:

Reporter Software. Looking to update to a Sur-Gard System 1.

includes water, sewer and lots of equipment. Have various alarm panels loc ated throughout property that dial in to the PCL card. I probably have 30 accounts in total.

tware I should be getting. Google results are rather vague and usually inc lude vendors that deal with all type of different industrial monitoring.

and a Canadian vendor would be preferable.

't have to be Sur-Gard. All alarm panels are DSC or Paradox.

Hi,

We are a manufacturer of intrusion alarm system "Lun" series and alarm mon itoring software "Phoenix-4". I can offer you the alarm monitoring software

formatting link
) for a very competitive price, which has featu res:

- supports Sur-Gard receivers

- automatic SMS messaging via SMPP 3.4 protocol

- automatic Viber messaging

- integration with Asterisk

- Automatic live/scheduled backup

- Integration with IP cameras via RTSP protocol and many other useful features...

We use the same software in our alarm monitoring company with more than 30

000 accounts.

We also develop our GSM alarm control panel "Lun" with embedded GSM modem :

- 2 SIM cards

- Hybrid (wired and wireless zones) - upto 144 wired - upto 48 wireless zones

- free mobile apps (android/iOS)

- PC / Android panel configuration by cable or remotely

More details @ ortus.io.

3 years of warranty Free technical support etc..
Reply to
kostiakarnaukh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.