Simplex wants Union workers to install there product

Ah, yes. Rehab

Reply to
alarman
Loading thread data ...

Mensa, of course.

By the way, you still enrolled in NAMBLA?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Lost cause.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Bush didn't use a teleprompter... If he could read he might have though.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

RHC: Many years ago, when I was young and still wet behind the ears, I was employed as a salesman for a large national telecommunications company up here. The union were very concerned by the fact that the large sales staff were non unionized and wanted to bring them into the union. So one day, they organized a large rally of all the sales people to listen to their pitch. The audience was largely bored by it, since most of the people in attendance were fairly aggressive sales people, used to achieving things on their own and not the type to join a union at the best of times.

Well, I stupidly and naively got up and asked a simple question of the panel members at the front of the audience. I simply asked what was in this deal for us...pretty simple question really, and a valid one if these people were going to be taking our money for services rendered. Well, you'd think I cursed out loud, or made some terrible remark....the panel went silent until one of them jumped up,went ballistic, pointed his finger in anger, and said..." I know that troublemaker; he's at all our rallies"...and proceeded to tear me apart with comments I don't even remember, since I was so stunned by this stupid kind of response to a very simple question ! When I couldn't get a word in edgewise, I simply got up and left. To everyone's surprise, the whole body of sales people got up behind me and left the auditorium....

They never did unionize the sales staff...not then, nor twenty years in the future....:(( Stupidity generates it's own reward !!!!

Reply to
tourman

"nick markowitz" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : snipped-for-privacy@l32g2000vbp.googlegroups.com...

Could it be that the client asked for union only worker?...

BTW it been prooved that in the construction business, union worker have a better rating then non-union worker....

Reply to
petem

Nope the client can ask for it... I would ask for union worker.. ;-)

Reply to
petem

You don't need a psychiatrist for Mensa

Gay stuff ain't working so you've moved on to child molester eh?

Reply to
mleuck

Granted Ms Welden did teach a good speech class (at Punahou), but Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. I have not seen Obama was made a member of the Order of the Coif either.

It is clear that Obama is starting to disappoint some of his hardcore believers. Their expectations were way too high and its coming home to roost.

Reply to
Steve

e groupe de

Proved? How would you "prove" that?

Reply to
Jim

Proved? How would you "prove" that?

He didn't prove it. He prooved it. Not only that but the union workes get higher paay for less woork. They also are exempt from speelling teests.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

That is true, but Clinton did not graduate summa cum laude (though there have been assertions that he came loudly).

I don't personally know any hard-core Obama believers. I supported him and I still do. Most of my family and friends are fairly liberal-minded and tend to vote Democratic. So far, everyone I know seems to believ he's doing the best that can be done under the circumstances. Certainly there will be folks who expected hm to get everything done in the blink of an eye. Those people will be disappointed but most will still support Obama because none can forget the horrors of Bush/Cheney.

That's kind of a Bushism (mixed metaphor).

Reply to
Robert L Bass

here in Alberta, there is a large construction site, the horizon project, and some part of it is build by non-union worker, and some part with union worker,

on the electricity part of the project we had access to the ratings of the whole project.

a normal day of work as a rating of 1 , the whole project on the non union part had a rating overall of .6 on the union side we were at 1.5. on on the defect part we were at 94% no defect on the non union they were at

80% no defect.

now if those number doesnt speak by themself.....

Reply to
petem

on :

pe

Without knowing who did the ratings and how they measured what you said is meaningless and it also appears to be just one instance instead of an average of several instances.

Reply to
mleuck

of course , when its coming from the management of an union, and that the numbers were provided to them by the management of a milti billion project, those number cant be taken seriously...

Reply to
petem

ssion

ssion

It's still meaningless when one doesn't know the specifics of the information collected and it's only one "project"

My experience with Unions is the exact opposite however I'm not foolish enough to assume they are all bad.

Reply to
mleuck

"mleuck" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : snipped-for-privacy@k1g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...

For once in your lifetime you said something clever..

but still it does not prove that you can compute anything..

Reply to
petem

ssion

J'ai eu votre m=E8re

Reply to
mleuck

Maybe he found out that I ride a recumbent.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.