Simon buzzer

just incase anyone is left here clinging to what was I will post this request for HELP into the void before usenet finally fades into oblivion. ;) anyone ever replace the piezo buzzer in a GE Simon3? PZN-65 is the # on the part. I tried a ATW piezo but it is 96 db and I can barely hear the e e tones at full volume and it doesn't really fit. The pzn is about 110 db. 'PZN-65 with lip' will fit the Simon perfect if I can find somewhere to buy a few. I've been blasted googlin and bingin more than twice and I can't find one for sale. dang internets TIA

Reply to
Techvoid
Loading thread data ...

You could always solder a pair of leads to the board and mount the damn thing remotely (like in the wall space).

Reply to
Frank Kurz

just incase anyone is left here clinging to what was I will post this request for HELP into the void before usenet finally fades into oblivion. ;) anyone ever replace the piezo buzzer in a GE Simon3? PZN-65 is the # on the part. I tried a ATW piezo but it is 96 db and I can barely hear the e e tones at full volume and it doesn't really fit. The pzn is about 110 db. 'PZN-65 with lip' will fit the Simon perfect if I can find somewhere to buy a few. I've been blasted googlin and bingin more than twice and I can't find one for sale. dang internets TIA

-------------------------------------

Try here, I find a lot of off the wall and odd stuff, I've used this company for more than 15 years....

RTS

formatting link

Reply to
RockyTSquirrel

if I can find one.

Reply to
Techvoid

yea, saw them, thanks.

Reply to
Techvoid

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.