seeking best software package for alarm business

ive played around with quickbooks and peachtree, as well as MS money and office. although i can see times when all would be beneficial, im looking for the one best suited for:

all aspects of customer tracking and billing payroll inventory company accounting printing blank invoices

what software package is overall the "best" for this? thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier
Loading thread data ...

Nathan, you might want to look at SIMS for your software. Speak to Ken Utley at SIMS 1-800-395-7467. They specialized in Alarm Software.

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

SIMS integrates with a lot of accounting software as well. Another gentleman from SIMS by the name of Steve Ryckman is also responsible for originating the alt.security.alarms newsgroup. You can read about that here:

formatting link
and
formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

formatting link
We use QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions: Contractor Edition 8.0 and it does everything you mention you need. At a $3K starting price it better have it. It is good to make estimates and convert them to jobs and invoices. You'll spend some time getting used to doing it the "QuickBooks" way, but once you do it will help you to run your accounting better and faster.

Reply to
Just Looking

formatting link

thank you for the recommendation. it _is_ pricey but if it does everything i need then its well worth it. thank you for the recommendation.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.