seek ADT logo images

And for some stupid reason you don't think that's trademark infringement? Buy a system...the decals are free.

| >

| > On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:27:04 GMT, "Amy" | > wrote: | >

| > >we are seeking ADT logo images. | > >We want to make some window decals. | > >Thank you. | >

| >

| > You seeking a lawsuit, too? | >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

You seeking a lawsuit, too?

Reply to
J. Sloud

Yes...I use that line too :-)

Reply to
Crash Gordon

we are seeking ADT logo images. We want to make some window decals. Thank you.

Reply to
Amy

no, just want to make some dummy decals for our windows. that's one way to make the neighboring thief to walk away?

Reply to
Amy

Why not just buy the real thing? Ebay has tons of them.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

You've actually got that backwards... The decals cost anywhere between $390 and $2590. The *system* is free.

Reply to
Frank Olson

infringement?

Reply to
BIG NIGE

Still trademark infringement.

Why not just make up your own alarmco decals in a image editing program. You could make it convincing looking without infringing on someone's trademark.

Several hundred dollars a month? Even if it was that much (it aint) just think how much you'll save in attorney's fees when ADT sues ya.

| >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Here's one for Amy...royalty free from me:

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Amy, Radio Shack carry's stickers for alarm systems. Our, next time you see an ADT truck parked in McDonald's for lunch, flash those pretty eyes of yours and ask the tech there if you could have a few.

Jack

infringement?

Reply to
Jackcsg

Only a yard sign can truly do that....

Reply to
Jackcsg

I just want to print some decals for my basement windows. I am unable to pay several hundred dollars per month just to print some decals.

Reply to
Amy

Believe me... A "decal" (no matter whose it is) isn't going to protect you...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.