Security Stamp DlS Software

Here is my Question

I have DSC DLS remote software installed and have a few hundred panel uploaded and the installition was performed by and Ex employee and now i need to reinstall the DLS software and my backed up files have a security stamp protecting them wich is great but any of you have an idea or ever encountered this problem ??

Carlo

SF9026 at hotmail dot com

Reply to
SF9026
Loading thread data ...

You need to know the original security stamp code and apply it to your new DLS installation. If you don't know what it is, you will not be able to open your existing files. js

Reply to
alarman

Ouch

ok thanks i will try to call DSC tomorow see if they can help me since we buy for over 125,000.00$ a year maybe they will consider

Reply to
SF9026

Good luck with that. Let us know what happens, will ya? js

Reply to
alarman

Sure Will

Reply to
SF9026

I have contacted DSC Canada and i had to unfortunately sent my DATABASE and they removed my security stamp

Reply to
SF9026

I had some guy a few years ago send me a text file on how to get that code from the database files, I might have to try it and see if it works

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Would you still happen to have this 'text file'? Im running in to issues trying to move my DLS install to a new computer and of course the people that originally installed it are no longer around...

Reply to
mikefletcher85

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.