Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

UP FROM 20 TO 21 COMPLAINTS - CONSUMER BEWARE

The Online vender operating under the names shown below has an UNSATISFACTORY RECORD with the BBB with 21 complaints in the past 36 months,

11 were closed in the last year. You decide.

Bass Home Electronics 4883 Fallcrest Cir Sarasota, FL 34233 Telephone: (941) 925-9747 Fax: (941) 925-9747

formatting link

formatting link

formatting link

See the BBB report on line before you purchase from this vendor.

There is a lot more to consider than just a low price when shopping on the internet. Don't become the next victim. SEE THE REPORT BELOW

formatting link

Reply to
SatanBass
Loading thread data ...

If he put in 300 systems a year and has a 98% satisfaction rating by his customers (which equates to 6 customers being disatisfied) , then I would say he is doing very well...

On the other hand... If he is putting in 100 systems a yr and has 20 upset customers, then yeah, I think your point is valid... But from what I read.. he does pretty well for himself and certainly sounds like he knows what he is talking about. I know for myself, I still wish he lived in CT I would love to work for him for a year or two to learn the business.. too bad he flew south.

Reply to
camman

Oh my god, it's up from 20 to 21. I think I'm going to kill myself, if for no other reason than that I won't have to read any more of these infantile posts.

------------------------------------- Dean Roddey Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems

formatting link

Reply to
Dean Roddey

My online store averages better than 30 sales a day. In three years we've managed to annoy 21 customers plus a few competitors. I figure we're doing OK.

You'd have had some fun in the process. We installed some pretty interesting systems over the years. However, with the continuing growth of my online business I've little interest in getting back into the installation end of things. Besides, working strictly online gives me the freedom to travel for months at a time -- something I never had time for while running an alarm company for 24 years.

By the way, the BBB is wrong about a few things. They have my address and telephone number wrong plus they seem to think that I own another business which belongs to a family member. I told them of the errors but they keep right on showing them. I probably ought to take them to court. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

He doesn't put in any systems, these are systems he sold online

Reply to
Mark Leuck

He's posting via high-speed modem @ cv.net.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Even better:

formatting link

Matawan, NJ

These IP's are reported by users, not just the location of the POP.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Rock Hill, SC

Right?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Ectoplasm cannot be traced, I thought you knew that

Reply to
Mark Leuck

A "suburb". Hows things in Houston?

Reply to
Si Ballenger

Shhhhhh,.....

Shit-For-Brains still thinks I'm in Waco.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Well dammit! That does it - I am NEVER voting for Bass again! EVER!!!111oneoneoneeleveneleveneleven!!!111

Reply to
enigma

I still can't quite figure how you do your math. Even if you *don't* discount what you wrote in "your Testimony" (that you were in the custody of a Christian Drug Rehab Centre from 1979 to 1981), you moved to Florida in 1999. That's only "20" years (18 if you do count the time in custody).

Well "golly gosh gee-whiz", perhaps they did a domain search on the other business "you don't own"...

Domain Name: SECURITY-ALARM-SYSTEMS.US Domain ID: D7925875-US Sponsoring Registrar: ENOM, INC. Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited Registrant ID: AEBC3C490B16F44D Registrant Name: Michael Bass Registrant Address1: 2291 Pine View Circle Registrant City: Sarasota Registrant State/Province: FL Registrant Postal Code: 34231 Registrant Country: United States Registrant Country Code: US Registrant Phone Number: +1.9419213167 Registrant Email: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Registrant Application Purpose: P1 Registrant Nexus Category: C11 Administrative Contact ID: AEBC3C490B16F44D Administrative Contact Name: Michael Bass Administrative Contact Address1: 2291 Pine View Circle Administrative Contact City: Sarasota Administrative Contact State/Province: FL Administrative Contact Postal Code: 34231 Administrative Contact Country: United States Administrative Contact Country Code: US Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.9419213167 Administrative Contact Email: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Caught in another lie... Tsk!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
John Doe

Michael is Robert's brother. Check the address for bassburglaralarms on his "contact" page (which he also hasn't gotten around to changing). It's at

formatting link
Michael also happens to answer the phone at bassburglaralarms (at least it's his voice on the auto attendent). Mind you that was a few weeks ago. The similarities between the websites are way too obvious. Next thing he'll say is that security-alarm-systems is getting 30 orders a day too. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
John Doe

I've read bAss state that same idea in asa. now you know where it came from.

Reply to
John Doe

good find Doug, but I'm afraid the truth will be beyond these goons comprehension.

formatting link

Reply to
John Doe

Michael is my brother. I helped him build his own website. That's his business and it's independent of mine.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Say a guy who hides all his property in his wife's name....

Reply to
John J

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.