Re: Reflections on good and evil

NSA PSYCHOPATH,

EVIL = AMERICAN GOVT GOOD = Anybody who FIGHTS the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT

There you got the DEFINITION of EVIL and GOOD.

Now go FUCK YOUR underage TEENAGE DAUGHTERS like ALL NSA, CIA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS do.

My name is Lorenzo Crescini and I'm Italian. These "Flashes on > Good and evil" reflect the same mood characterizing the Flashes on > the Holy Gospels and Turin's Holy Shroud I wrote in Africa: making > myself useful to our Lord Jesus Christ. > I will start by quoting the best Prayer to Jesus I've ever read. > At the very beginning some reflections concern the devil one. > I thank all those who will read me, write to me, will ask for an > explanation and those who will be able and willing to advertise what > they read by Web, the press or however they like. > I am confident that the last of my Reflections containing a few lined > short account of my life, will be devoted to all of us who are proud > of the Lord. > > Web site >
formatting link
> personal e-mail for communications > snipped-for-privacy@lorenzocrescini.it > > Best regards > > Here are three Reflections as an example > > 24) One cannot or mustn't say to those who are ill and suffering: " > That's God who puts you to the test". In this way we would offend > The God of Endless Love who cannot wish our suffering. One needs say to > those who suffer: " God's Son himself suffered because of evil, but > you will also resurrect with Him, as He did". That is the truth and > only the truth can give one who suffers the Hope which won't let him > fall into that despair the devil one wants to seize his soul and > conscience! Saying: "it's God who puts you to the test" gives a > suffering man the same relief a learned lecture on food chemistry gives > a starving one. > > 29) We can give or take from God, Creator of all things, nothing, > except for two things: we can take from Him Honour by offending Him > with our refusal, we can give Him our love, by accepting Him in our > heart! With what insolence might we wish or boast His Light one day, > we, if we had denied Him all life long, being able to believe Him and > not doing that? > > 38) There are many Evangelic miracles showing the spontaneity of a > memory, neither built nor adapted, which nevertheless is engraved in > the memory of those who were present to the event. It is from conveyed > small details that the truth of the memory of a lived and handed down > episode transpires. >
Reply to
McGinn
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.