Re: By the way...Tnx for the links GrahamCracker

Dustbin Morgan

Yeah, my name aint "Morgan" and "Texas" is capitalized. When you show a little respect, maybe you'll get some back. You can start by calling me Graham or 'G. Morgan'.

I was under the mistaken? impression we were cool. So let's not be coy >about it.

When did you get that impression? I didn't see an apology from you for your latest brand of threats and nonsense. Nope, I doubt we will ever be "cool" again after you demonstrated your willingness to disclose my, and my family's "Dox". You can mess with me all you want, you involve my family and I'll sink you (ask Aardvark).

I did (on your invitation), he said you aint got shit. Why did you want him to lie for you? Ask him what's in store for you, should you ever pull some shit on me like you did to BD. Scratch that, I'm not giving him permission to tell you. It will be a fun surprise.

Suffice to say, we are not "cool" Dustin. You jumped the gun and accused me of something that even the "target" didn't make a fuss about. You threatened to "Dox drop" shit on my family, and you *again* threatened me with bodily harm. You think just because I've been largely ignoring your posts that I suddenly forgot? Small talk in the tekkie groups is one thing, forgetting what you are capable of is another.

Nope, I didn't forget. Your sorry ass does the one thing that is inexcusable on Usenet - going real life.

Do you think I would simply forget it? Do you think for *one* second I don't have recourse - either your way or mine? Yeah, you know I do - that's why you shut down your attacks on me. You didn't do it to be "cool", you did it to save your own ass. We will be "cool" ignoring one another. Fuck, I lost a good newsgroup because of you - we are both probably plonked there now. I should have never invited you to come and check it out - that was my mistake though, the last time I thought we were "cool".

BTW: Have you noticed a trend? I have. Your 'stalker' always pops up when you are making RL threats, and never when you are just acting human. Food for thought.

Reply to
G_Morgan
Loading thread data ...

Forgery:

news.eternal-september.org!!eternal-september.org!mx04.eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!news.glorb.com!news.alt.net!news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news

This remailer guy followed me here, pay no mind.

Filter on "" and all will be fine. My posts will always have osama-is-dead.net on the RhS of the MID, and injection info from Eternal-September has a FQDN - gmorgan.eternal-september.org can not be faked.

If it continues I'll post all known remailer filters.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.