Re: Bend Over Practices

I made a spelling mistake so where's my red white and brue fwiend? Hmmmm, maybe the change in subject will draw him out.

spankling is the less sexist form of spanking > but it still hurts > > > hahahahahahaha, don't go getting your balls all tied in a knot, Bob.... > > scan down... > > you said HIS equipment and Doug caught you fair and sqaure. > > So bend over, brace yourself against that wall and take your spankling > like > > a man. > > > > > How so ? I don't see anything in it relating to gender which might make > it > > > "sexist". I figured it would get some people going based on the content, > > but > > > never based on it being a "sexist" remark. > > > > > > Maybe I'm too "old school" to understand; maybe you young guys could > > explain > > > how its sexist.... > > > > > > RHC > > > > > > > Yep, I concur... it was a sexist post, Bob. > > > > > > > >> Sexist ???!!! I've been called a lot of things, but never sexist > > before. > > > > But > > > >> you're right, if the equipment is leased, they can do what they want > > with > > > >> it. I understood (it seems incorrectly) that Brinks sold their > > > >> hardware... > > > >> > > > >> But sexist.....??? > > > >> > > > >> RHC > > > >> > > > >> >I find your rant somewhat sexist, but leaving that aside I didn't > > think > > > >> >that Brinks actually sold their proprietary panels, I was under the > > > >> >impression that they leased the equipment with Brinks retaining > > > >> >ownership > > > >> >in which case Brinks has every right to retain complete control and > > > > freedom > > > >> >of choice of their equipment at the end of the term without having > to > > > > worry > > > >> >about the bottom feeders stealing their equipment for their own use. > > > >> > > > > >> > Doug L > > > >> > > > > >> > -- > > > >> > > > > >> >> Rant "ON".. > > > >> >> > > > >> >> Where the hell are the discussions and concerns about the > customers > > > >> >> rights in all this !! What right does Brinks have to sell a > > > >> >> proprietary > > > >> >> panel to a customer that doesn't allow the customer complete > control > > > > and > > > >> >> freedom of choice over HIS equipment at the end of the term ? > > > >> >> Answer...they don't !! > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > *** Posted via a free Usenet account from
formatting link
*** > > > > > > > > > > > > *** Posted via a free Usenet account from
formatting link
*** > >
*** Posted via a free Usenet account from
formatting link
Reply to
mikey
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.