Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Savannah Buzz
April 18, 2019, 7:41 pm
rate this thread
I worked for Aritech in the early 1980's. They made a six zone panel, for
restricted distribution. But discovered that the CPU chip (they had custom
masked 250,000 of them) had a program failure that made it go into an endless
loop if more than one zone was tripped. Panels were sent back to factory and
new chips put in for FOCUS 6 and ADT $100 home alarm panels. Small world.
- » Locked myself out of Napco gemP1664 panel
- — Next thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Wireless Doorbell With Multiple Receivers?
- — Last Updated thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Napa Journal: What happens when the internet dies [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum