Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Radionics D7214G Ground fault detection
May 29, 2019, 10:48 pm
rate this thread
I have a customer with a D7412G, doesn't appear to detect ground faults
Ground fault detection is enabled by the little wire switch under terminal
The ground is good, but I can leave a jumper on all day from ground to any
of the terminals that are supposed to detect a GF with no fault detected.
I tried a different panel with the same results, as far as I can tell there
are no program options for ground fault detection, just the wire switch
The first panel was version 6.10, the second 6.40 according to the manual
any version 6.10 or higher should work.
Anyone have ideas what could be wrong, is there some option I am missing? I
can't imagine that both panels are bad, they both appear to work in every
What am I missing, it should be simple but for some reason I'm struggling.
- » Best seafood restaurant near electronic city phase1 | fishing boat
- — Next thread in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » What Every Company Needs To Know About Business VoIP And Unified Communications
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Voice-Over-IP