quckloader for windows and older Napco P3200 panel

I am trying to upload my panel settings to my computer using a PCI mini but seems like the software available on the Napco site does not work with it. I have an older panel from around 2002. Does anyone know what software dow nload I need and where I can find it?

Thanks Steven

Reply to
sziggy86
Loading thread data ...

On 2/26/2018 7:39 AM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: > I am trying to upload my panel settings to my computer using a PCI mini but seems like the software available on the Napco site does not work with it. I have an older panel from around 2002. Does anyone know what software download I need and where I can find it? > > Thanks > Steven >

What panel? I don't recall an issue with P1632, P1664, P816, 3200,

9600, or X255 panels, but the little non-pci-mini panels like the P800/801 had to have the correct version set to remote download. Memory is fading. Haven't downloaded a panel in over a year now.

The 3200/9600/andX255 needed you to get the number off the eprom cover label.

I seem to recall some panels have an RJ jack that is NOT for the PCI-Mini. Never worried about it. All the little panels are dead easy to keypad program, and all the bigger panels work fine local or remote with the software.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

but seems like the software available on the Napco site does not work with it. I have an older panel from around 2002. Does anyone know what software download I need and where I can find it?

I have P3200 and when I install the latest Quickloader for windows it won't connect to the panel. I recall having an older version opn a computer that no longer works and was able to connect and upload from it.

The New panels that are fuse less, what happens if there was a power issuer , in the old panels I would replace the fuse and the new ones do not have f uses, do you need to reset something or doe it do it automatically

Reply to
sziggy86

ni but seems like the software available on the Napco site does not work wi th it. I have an older panel from around 2002. Does anyone know what softwa re download I need and where I can find it?

't connect to the panel. I recall having an older version opn a computer th at no longer works and was able to connect and upload from it.

er, in the old panels I would replace the fuse and the new ones do not have fuses, do you need to reset something or doe it do it automatically

Circuit breakers. Auto reset

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.